English United States Other:
Arabic Saudi Arabia, French Standard
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bangladesh Present Location: Bangladesh, Dhaka Relocation: Canada
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To obtain a position in a challenging environment in which I contribute my experiences, skills and enhance productivity in a large organization for professional development.
Total Two years of experience in the field of Plant Design.
More than 6 months - Engineer for design and maintenance of piping and process line in a manufacturing industry.
Around 1.5 years – Process Plant Design (Piping, Structural and others) in an Engineering consultancy for different European chemical plants in PDMS, Microstation and AutoCAD.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Employer: Bangladesh Development & Data Processing Ltd.
A sister concern of E-cad, France.
Duration: January 2006 – Present
Designation: Design Engineer.
§ Modelise new and existing plant in 3D model in AutoCAD, PDMS and Microstation.
· Study new and existing plant layout and process of plant for modelisation.
· Create implantation, structural, piping and equipments drawings of the plant from PDMS draft module.
· Coordinate with Development team members for improvement of drawing quality.
· Developing various workarounds and resolving the problem.
· Coordinate with team members both in Bangladesh and France to maintain customer support.
· Prepare report for material and cost estimation of project.
Employer: Dhaka Tobacco Industries ( A concern of Akij Group, Bangladesh).
Duration: May 2005 – December 2005
Designation: Assistant Engineer (Manufacturing Department)
· Operations and maintenance of different process lines in the industry.
· Design and Implement project works in the plant.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Khulna University of Engineering & Technology in November 2004 obtained CGPA 3.31 in scale of 4.00
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Good knowledge of Windows OS (Me, NT, 2000) and MS Office suits of products.
Expert knowledge in AutoCAD & Microstation
Good knowledge in different PDMS modules
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
PLANT DESIGN EXPERIENCE:
Total two years of experience all of which are in AutoCAD / Microstation/ PDMS plant designing.
Equipment location plan, nozzle orientation drawings and plant layout drawings.
Plant studies, Piping, Structural, Equipment and others General Arrangement Drawings.
Isometric drawings with Bill of Materials for piping, structural and others.
Isometric Checking against P&ID, Specification, Line attributes and Client's requirements
Checking of Vendor drawings.
Managing a team of Plant designers.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
1 France-Arkema Group: Worked as Design Engineer to new project extension work for improvement of Chlorine production of chemical industries.
2 France-Arkema Group: Lead Engineer for study of existing plant of Chlorine production and 3D modelisation of existing plant in PDMS.
3 France-Arkema Group: Modelise existing plant in Microstation 3D for the study of plant extension of chemical plant.
4 Romania-Saint Gobain Glass Factory: Worked as Design Engineer for the Furnace modeisation and drawing production.
5 Bangladesh- ASM Chemicals Limited (Concern of Aziz Group): Lead Design Engineer for modelisation of existing project in PDMS and study, modelise and implant the new project.
6 Bangladesh- Beacon Pharmaceuticals: Worked as Design Engineer for 3D modelisation and drawing production for HVAC systems.
7 Conducted various Design Review meeting and incorporating the changes as recommended by customers.
8 Added to the above, also handled customization on PDMS for Chemical, Polymer and Petroleum Refinery projects with Multinational Engineering Consultancy firms to meet client requirements.