Location (Residence): Tirunellveli, India Citizenship:India
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in DME Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Nigeria Present Location: Nigeria, port harcourt Relocation: Equatorial Guinea
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
My Professional experience spread over 11 plus years now i am working nigeria offshore (fpso mystras)as production technician in an Oil & Gas field and educational background meet your requirements. I am confident upon given a change to perform tasks are required for this position I will prove myself to be a helping hand to your organization in maintaining and smooth operation of your plants. Further, I have a sound knowledge of Mechanical terms and techniques and have ability of accepting any challenge in my chosen field. Thanking you in advance and looking forward to hear soon from you about personal interview and / or telephone interview.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
11 Years experience in oil and gas field.
Since Jan 2004 : Working for FPSO MYSTRAS Producao De
Petroleo Lda (FMPP) a join venture between SAIPEM and SBM at Port Harcourt, Nigeria as PRODUCTION
Dec 2001 TO Apr2003 : Worked as PROCESS TECHNICIAN For Kuwait
Oil Company ( K.S.C ) WARA PLANT, Kuwait
Through SADUI ARABIAN TEXACO INC.
Jan 2000 TO Oct 2001 : Worked as PRODUCTION OPERATOR for oil &
Natural gas Corporation (O.N.G.C) MUMBAI
High Offshore through S.S. CONSTRUCTION.
Aug1996 TO Nov 1999 :Worked as PROCESS OPERATOR for Oil & Natural
Gas corporation (O.N.G.C), in Control Processing
Facility (C.P.F) Gandhar Field Onshore through S.S.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
EDUCATIONAL & TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION
1. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
1. Personal Survival Techniques in Nutec, Malaysia.
2. Helicopter Under water Escape Training with EBS in Nutec, Malaysia
3. Fire Fighting Training in Nutec, Malaysia
4. First Aid in Nutec, Malaysia
5. Breathing Apparatus (ONGC, Mumbai)
6. Gas Tester Training (ONGC, Mumbai)
7. H2s Safety Training & Fire Drill (Oil India Ltd)
8. Dupoint Stop For Supervision- FPSO Mystras (Nigeria )
9. Material Handling Awareness - FPSO Mystras ( Nigeria )
10. SBM Safety Environment Policy – FPSO Mystras (Nigeria
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Oil and gas gathering stations
• Well Testing
• Panel Board operation (CCR)
• Pigging operation
• Offshore production platforms
• Central production facility
• Gas compression and gas plant
• Glycol Dehydration system
• Gas Injection Unit
• Gas Lift Compressor Unit
• Boiler unit
• Air Compressor unit
• Crude Oil Pumping Station
• Crude Stabilization Unit
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
STOP FOR SUPERVISION: Undertaking safety audits and encourage people working safely and taking immediate corrective actions if any unsafe activities observed.
• Worked with CAKASA PSV Testing Contractors for testing all PSV in the Plant.
• Worked with SBM contractors for changing over flow line from Sub Sea Wellhead to riser Balcony.