Location (Residence): Nagpur, India Citizenship:India
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in diploma in chemical engg Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: Saudi Arabia
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Field of Experience : OFFSHORE PROCESS PLATFORMS, RIGS, CONSTRUCTION BARGES INVOLVED IN PLATFORM TOP SIDE MODIFICATION JOBS AND SUB SEA PIPELINE LAYING PROJECT.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
DIPLOMA IN CHEMICAL ENGG. : Passed in 1996 from Maharashtra
Broad of Technical Education with 56%
DIPLOMA IN PETROCHEMICAL ENGG. : Passed in 1998 from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Raigarh with 67% with Distinction.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
: Certificate Course in Computer Application MS-Office.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
WELL HEAD OPERATIONS (SETTALITE)
* Wells testing in test separator
* Startup and shutting of wells
* Equalization of wells
* Calculation of gas oil water and gas from flowing wells
* Preparation of daily production report.
* Collections of data from all satellites like well testing reports, pressure, temperature,
oil and chemicals tank levels and requirements of man and material
* Kipping watch on different Jobs like hot job cold jobs sky folding installations of
different pipelines etc.
* communation with other service depertment.
* Inventory of materials, tools and tackles etc.
* To perform monthly schuduled jobs.
* checking of different Valves, NRV, during shutdawn.
* Arrangement of Gaslift for Gaslift wells.
* To perform water injection Operation, Fine Filter, Booster Pump (Centrifugal type), main injection Pump (MIP)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
OTHER QUALIFICATION:Successfully completed training course in
*Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting
*Elementary First Aid
*Personal Survival Techniques
*Personal safety & social responsibility
* Helicopter underwater escape Training
* H2S Training.
Above courses approved by the Directorate General of Shipping, Ministry of Surface Transport Government of India, meeting the requirements laid down in Regulation VI/I of the STCW Convention 1978 as amended in 1995 and based on IMO Model Course 1.20 and STCW 95 code table A-VI/I-2 and section B-VI/I.