Location (Residence): Blanefield, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechatronics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: UK, Glasgow Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Due to the decline in the electronics industry in Scotland, I am having to seek work a little further afield. I can offer you the following:
• 8 Years electronic debug to component level.
• 8 Years electronic repair experience including Pad and Track repairs.
• Experienced in RF, PC’s and Servers, and Mixed Signal electronics.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good knowledge of computer networks.
• Adaptable and flexible (have lived and worked abroad).
• Autocad (versions 13, 14, LT).
• INTEL 8086 Microprocessor language.
I hope this will be of interest
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
WORK / TRAINING HISTORY
Apr 2007- June 2007 Electronic Debug Technician
• Short term contract within Unipart Technology Logistics, Nuneaton
• Level 3 Debug and software upgrading of various Sony Erikkson mobile phones
Mar 2006 – Sep 2006 Electronic Debug Technician Retronix, Coatbridge
• Temporary contract at Celestica Rajeko in the Czech Republic.
• Fault finding down to component level and repair of Panasonic flat-screen televisions and various Marconi products.
• Feed-back of information to engineers about process faults.
Apr 2005 – Oct 2005 Trainee Networking Technician Govan Initiative, Glasgow
CCNA networking qualification. Areas covered are:-
• Networking basics.
• Routers and routing basics.
• Switching basics and intermediate routing.
• WAN technologies.
Feb 2003-Oct 2004 Various Electronics Contract Jobs Retronix, Coatbridge
• Feb - Aug 2003: General operator within Benchmark Electronics, (East Kilbride).
• Aug 2003 - Apr 2004: Debug technician role, repairing Compaq and Hewlett Packard PC’s and servers within Solectron (Wales).
• One month contract: Flextronics (Hungary), debugging and training staff to debug Motorola mobile telephones.
• May 2004 - Oct 2004: Debug position within Celestica (Kidsgrove), debugging assorted Electronic products.
Jan 2001- Feb 2003 Electronic Repair Technician Atlanco Ltd, Dublin
• Full-time contract with Ascom Nira (The Netherlands).
• Electronic repair and general overhaul of Ascom and Erikson pagers, and Ascom hospital equipment.
• Re-ordering of parts and feedback to management concerning product modification
June 1999- Jan 2001 Analyser Motorola Bathgate
• Full-time permanent post at the Motorola Bathgate Complex.
• Fault finding down to component level and repair of mobile phones.
• Information feedback to other departments to improve yields and productivity levels.
Nov 1998- June 1999 Analyser Retronix, Coatbridge
• Temporary de-bug technician within the Motorola Bathgate complex.
• Fault finding to component level and repair of Motorola mobile telephones
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
November 1998 N.V.Q. Level 3 in Technical Services
1997-1998 BSc Mechatronics
University of Abertay, Dundee
I have my own IBM compatible P.C. and printer
Guitar playing, ukulele playing, music, foreign travel.
I have good interpersonal skills in a foreign working environment resulting from two years in Holland, a month in Hungary and six months in the Czech Republic.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Mr Nirmal Singh (Head of Electronics Department)
Department of Engineering
43 Shamrock Street
Dr Ian Longair
(Head of Mechatronics Department)
University of Abertay Dundee
Dundee DD1 1HG
Linda Boyd (Contracts Manager)
North Caldeen Road
Coatbridge ML5 4EF