Location (Residence): Amman, Jordan Citizenship:Jordan
Arabic Jordan Other:
English United Kingdom, Russian
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in chemical engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Egypt, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Mexico, Moldova, Nigeria, Norway, Oman Present Location: Jordan, Amman Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would like to apply with your company for the position of Well site engineer . The attached resume covers my experience and outlines my abilities .
I would very much appreciate meeting with you for a personal interview at which time we can discuss how my experience and genuine enthusiasm for getting the job done
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Dec. 1998 - The General Corporation for the Environmental Protection
Present Member of Energy Directorate Amman – Jordan
• As a site Engineer in the hazardous waste in Swaga area.
• Team member in the following up the national project for drilling water wells in Jordan.
• Supervision on construction and design water wells in Jordan.
• Participation with Engineering solutions to problem, which a raised in real time.
• Good knowledge with drilling operations. And advance oil & gas wells
• Overall responsibility for planning, implementation, maintaining and controlling safety and security for the projects
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Chemical Engineer 1990 -1997
Mendeleev"s Moscow Chemical-Technological Institute - Moscow - Russia
Training: First Aid, Achievement Media Education on Water and Environmental Issues, Solid waste Management, Course in log frame management, High levels English courses, Geographic Information System (GIS), Effective Communication Skills, The pollution measurement , ICDL Cambridge University , Team building .
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Good Knowledge MS Office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Managerial mindset willing to accept responsibility
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to work quickly and think ahead to the next procedure
• Ability to work in a team setting
• Environment Health and Safety
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]