Location (Residence): Indapur, India Citizenship:India
English United Kingdom
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Electronics & Instrumentation Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular), Singapore
Commissioning (+ Pre-)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Present Employer : Detection Instruments India Pvt Ltd.( In Collaboration
With Crowcon Detection Instrument Ltd. UK),Navi-Mumbai.
Designation : Sr. Service Engineer.
Date Of Joining : 16th May 2005 to till date
Department : Service.
2. Previous Employer: Eshika, Thane.
Designation : Service & Maintenance Engineer.
Period : 30th Oct.2004 to May 2005.
A) Testing, Troubleshooting & Maintenance of Gas Control Card, Trasmitter
B) Testing and Repairing Of Portable Gas Detector.
C) Calibration & Troubleshooting Of Portable LEL/PPM Detectors With Manually and Software.
D) Installation, Commissioning, Calibration of Gas Detection System at field.
E) Servicing ,Maintenance and Calibration of Gas Detection System with SCADA & Gas Control Cards.
F) Maintenance of Flame Detectors and Smoke Detectors
G) Servicing of Drager & Sieger, General monitor detectors.
A] BPCL. (Ajmer, Rajastan).
B] BPCL. (Bhatinda, Punjab).
C] BPCL. (Loni, U.P).
D] GCPTCL (Dahej, Gujrat).
E] IOCL (Mathura)
F] BHEL (Bhopal).
G] GSPL (Gujarat).
H] IOCL (Panipat).
I] Also taken Safety training to work in off-shore.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Academic Profiles :
Education: Qualified Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication from
Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Lonere,
Raigad in year July 2004 with 70.06% of marks.
â— SSC passed in academic year 2001 with an aggregate 73.73%
from Mumbai Board.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
- Ms-Office: Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Operating System: Windows 98, 2000, XP
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Title : TV Transmitter.
Description : It is used to transmit video signals from VCR, VCD players,
Video Tapes, Etc.
Advantage : This can be mainly used for colony side transmission or in a particular building, it
reduce the cost of cable network.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
New Challenging Technical Environments to utilize my skills and abilities in the best possible way for achieving company's objective.