CV/Resume ID no.:
75293 Last Updated:
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Location (Residence): Ajmer, India Citizenship:India
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in International Business Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Ajmer Relocation: Faroe Islands
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Solid background in Marine Engineering and Masters degree in Management (International Business), with strong emphasis on Quality management. Consistent service record and customer service orientation.
21 years in service of marine industry, holding jobs of responsibility afloat and ashore, on crude, product and chemical tankers, Ro-Ro and reefer, container and large bulk carriers.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Wide hands on experience on:
1. Marine 2-x and 4-x engines, turbochargers and CPP systems, Gantry, hydraulic and electric cranes, instrumentation and control, marine electrical and controls practice, bulk, container, oil and chemical tanker maintenance & ancillary shipboard equipment, offshore vessel maintenance and instrumentation.
2. Estimation and execution of hull repairs, New build and dry docking experience, marine claims handling, budget planning and layout, compliance with statutory and class rules, bunkers and lubricants stemming and logistics, spare parts procurements.
3. Preparation of pre-bid and bidding documentation for technical management of vessels with competitive pricing.
4. Development of PMS systems using ORACLE and MS SQL SERVER.
5. Audits (ISO, ISPS and ISM), documentation and implementation.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
ISO 9000:2001 and EMS (ISO 14001) Lead auditor training (IRCA UK Registered).
Master of Business Administration (International Business)
University Topper with 86% score.
Certification in ORACLE 10g and MS SQL Server 2005.
Class 1 MEO (MOTOR-Unlimited), India, C/E since 1994.
B.E. Marine Engineering, (D.M.E.T. Calcutta), First Class.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
SQL and Oracle
Networking and Hardware
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Heavy Diesel/ Heavy rotating machinary specialist
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]