Location (Residence): Bharuch, India Citizenship:India
English United States, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi Other:
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Chemical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States, India Present Location: India, Bharuch Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
BE Chemical With 6.00+ Years Experience in PROJECT MANAGEMENT
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Project feasibility study, making CAPEX / OPEX as per process requirement.
• Know how, Process Study, SOP’s & Data Collection and Basic Engineering
• Preparation / Review of contract documents for BEP, Detail Engineering, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Gas supply/transfer, O&M, etc
• Develop, execute and maintain Project Management & Project Execution Plan.
• Execute technical tasks in Detailing, Equipment Selection and implementation.
• Technical discussion / Follow-ups with consultant, vendors & team members.
• Making Technical & cost analysis reports, SOPs and statutory documentations.
• Control & mitigate cost, quality, time and safety risks.
• Development and selection of the vendor based on the requirements.
• Perform the project work within the time frame and the budget constraints.
• Implement various operations through control, coordination, direction, management and communication of the entire process.
• Develop effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts among the various participants.
• Review project studies & proposals for Constructability and/or Construction Hazard Identification.
• Analyze potential risks and provide HSE input on tender evaluations.
• Other duties as assigned.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Bachelor of Chemical Engineering
• Post Gradate Diploma in Boiler and Process Equipment Design & Engineering From VIT Pune
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
ASPEN + , SAP, BaaN, Primavera, MSOFFICE, MS Project Planner, MS EXEL, Win 2000 etc
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
a) design of pressure vessel & design of storage tanks.
b) Heat Exchanger design (Thermal Design & Mechanical Design)
c) Equipment design and unit operations.
d) Fabrication of the Equipments.
e) Material of constructions and corrosion phenomenon.
f) Inspection and quality control of process equipments.
g) System detail engineering.
h) ASME, ASTM, TEMA, IBR, API-650, NACE and HAZOP
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Languages Known :- English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati