CV LOGISTICS, SUPPLY CHAIN, PROCUREMENT, VENDOR DEVELOPMENT
LOGISTICS, SUPPLY CHAIN, PROCUREMENT, VENDOR DEVELOPMENT
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in LOGISTICS, SUPPLY CHAIN, PROCUREMENT, VENDOR DEVELOPMENT - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
English, Russian, Tamil
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mathematics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, MUMBAI Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Seeking suitable position in Logistics, Supply Chain, Procurement & Vendor Management, International Trade
Attached resume clearly states my experience and inclinations towards the subject functions.
Look forward to hearing from you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Currently am with a Major European Logistics Provider based in Mumbai handling Pricing and Contract Negotiations with Main Line Operators. In Addition to this my job also involves marketing for Projects and Break-Bulk to niche destinations and Vendor Development for Projects Dept. I have also involved in direct negotiation with Carriers at our Belgium HQ on a quarterly basis.
Priori to this, as Head of Operations at Bangalore with Ahlers India, I have played an instrumental role in expanding business growth and generating additional revenues over the last one year.I have also actively involved in marketing and business development in various capacities within the same organization. My ability to keep up with the industry's innovations is one reason my sales continue to grow. I believe the largest contributor to this success is my talent as a persuasive communicator; someone who can speak to clients in terms they understand, convincing them that our service is of the highest quality while being competitively priced. In the face of limited financial resources, introduced highly successful marketing tools, interweaving the company's profitability objectives with its high standards of customer service. Moreover my experience in international markets has given me more understanding on the kinetics of Logistics.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1990 – 1993 B.Sc. Mathematics from Mahatma Gandhi University
(Sacred Heart College – Cochin, India)
• Working knowledge of computers – MS Office and Internet Applications.
• Successfully completed the Orientation Course on Customs and Central Excise conducted by The Cochin Custom House Agents Association.
• International Diploma in Travel and Tourism – IATA . 2002
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
WORKING KNOWLEDGE IN MS OFFICE AND INTERNET APPLICATIONS
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1. 13 years experience in Exports, Logistics and Shipping with International Exposure
2. Result oriented having entrepreneurial approach and committed towards achieving business objectives.
3. Extrovert with positive attitude, internal resources and depth to handle crisis’s.
4. Team player with analytical mind that probes below the surface and utilize logic and strategic thoughts for arriving at decisions.
5. Entrepreneurial abilities combined with conceptual skills that can assist in making entry into new market segments and trigger new business opportunities.
6. Pleasant personality with good PR skills and ability to access various markets that has potential for growth and report feedback to the management so that decisions can be arrived at.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Interests : Music, Games, Current Business Affairs and Networking
Languages Known : Spoken - English, Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam
Written - English, Hindi and Malayalam