Bachelors in navigation Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: ukraine, Sevastopol Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I want to apply for position third officer.Highlights of my qualifications include:
Strategic thinker and planner, skilled in the support and execution of effective international maritime operations programs, processes and procedures.
Consistent, well-organized, and dependable performer with the flexibility to adopt to constantly shifting priorities and operational demands.
Demonstrated ability to continually improve processes, analyze complex issues, and develop solutions for port and maritime environments.
Ensure strict and complete regulatory compliance during all operations.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1.5 year on multipurpose off-shore vessel
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Sevastopol State Technical University/working diploma of navigator and certificates according STCW
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]