Location (Residence): Chennai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electrical And Electronics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, Kuwait Present Location: Kuwait, Kuwait Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am applying for the Electrical
Engineer position in Offshore. I feel that I would be an excellent
candidate for this job, and am looking forward to
speaking with you about my qualifications.
I am a graduate in Electrical & Electronics
Engineering and having 15 years experience, which I
feel would be an exact match with this position.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Field Experience Operation, Maintenance and Troubleshooting of the following equipments:
* 110KV / 11KV& 6.6KV substation equipments like Isolators, Circuit Breakers, Current transformers, Potential transformer, Lightning arresters, Neutral Grounding Resisters & Battery charger, etc.
* Maintenance of 11KV / 13.8KV / 3.3KV / 2.4KV / 418V / 415V packed type substations make FUJI, CALOR-EMAG, HAZMAYAR and WESTING HOUSE.
* Maintenance of outdoor type transformer ranges from 5KVA to 30/40MVA, make TOSHIBA, FUJI, EMIRATE
* 4 Nos. 110/11KV,40MVA & 2 Nos. 110/6.6KV,2MVA EHT Transformers and its related HT Protection Relays and Substation Accessories
* Auto synchronizing and Grid paralleling system with 7X15MW independent power plant by PLC of “Wasa” make.
* 7X15MW & 2X4MW WARTSILA make Diesel Generator and its auxiliary HT & LT control equipments.
* 11KV ABB make SF6 and Vacuum Circuit Breakers and its protective system.
* 11KV/415V, 2MVA and 6.6KV/660V, 3.5MVA LT Transformers and its Protective devices.
* 1250KVA, 415V LT Diesel Generator and its auxiliary system.
* Boiler, VAHP, DM plant, Brine chiller and refrigeration control system
* 2 Nos. power control centers and 25 Nos. motor control centers..
* AC & DC Variable speed Drives up to 440KW.
* 2X25 KVA redundant uninterrupted power supply.
* 6.6KV HT Motors up to 950KW.
* 11KV HT motor upto 8000KW
* LT Motors up to 180KW.
* EPABX system with extendable capacity of 48 BSNL lines and 160 intercoms.
* Automation related to PLC based Granite Machineries, Water treatment plant, Crane, Polypropylene film Coating, Slitting and Micro slitting machines.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Degree/Diploma University/Institution Year of
Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Bhaktavatsalam Polytechnic,
Kancheepuram 1988 First class 77%
Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Annamalai university
Chidambaram. 2002 First class 68%
1. “GENERATORS” Training by National Power Training Institute.
(A Government of India Society).
2. “INTRODUCTION TO MOTOR CONTROLS & AUTOMATION” Training
Programm by LARSEN & TOUBRO Training Division at Connoor.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft word ,excel ,windows networking
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Diploma in MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT in Annamalai University.
• SUPERVISORY DEVELOPMENT course in National Productivity Council, Chennai