Location (Residence): kota, India Citizenship:India
English United States, English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Analytical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, United States Present Location: India, Kota Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To find a suitable job
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Working as Deputy Manager in Shri Ram Fertilizers & Chemicals, Kota from 01 July 2006 as Laboratory In charge of Calcium Carbide Process Control Lab & Reporting to Jt. VP / Sr.VP.
• Worked as Assistant Manager-A in Shri Ram Fertilizers & Chemicals, Kota from 17 Dec 2004 to 30.06.2006 as Laboratory In charge of Calcium Carbide Process Control Lab.
• Worked as Assistant Manager (Tata work level- G-2) -Process &Quality Assurance with Tata Chemicals Ltd. (Fertilizer Division), Babrala since February –1995 to Dec 2004).
• Worked as Lab. Tech. in Quality Control & Environment Deptt. Of Chambal Fertilizer & Chemicals Ltd., Gadepan (September -1992 to February – 1995)
• Worked as Tech. Assistant in Ammonia & Urea Process Control Lab. of Shriram Fertilizer & Chemicals Ltd., Kota. (January -1988 to September – 1992)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• A.I.C (M.Sc- Analytical Chemistry) from Institution of Chemists India, Calcutta, India in 1996.
• B.Sc (PCM) from Rajasthan University in 1985
• B.Ed from Rajasthan University in 1988.
• Master of Ecology & Environment from Makhanlal Chaturvedi University, Bhopal in 2002.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Windows, MS office.
• Working knowledge of SAP.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Certified Internal Auditor of ISO-9001-2000, ISO-14001 & OHSAS-18001.
• Good knowledge of working on Sophisticated instruments like Gas Chromatograph, Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer, Spectrophotometer, Auto titrator, Flame Photometer, Oxygen meter, Dew point meter & all other instruments used in modern laboratory.
• Well conversant with the following types of analysis:
Water and Steam analysis, which includes ground water, river water, DM water, cooling water and effluent water.
Corrosion monitoring which includes corrosion measurement by coupons.
Gas analysis, which includes Natural gas, Intermediate process gases, Stack emissions, Ambient Air monitoring.
Microbiological Analysis, which includes Sulphate Reducing bacteria and Total Viable Count in cooling water, Coli form bacteria in Potable water.
• Raw Materials Analysis, which includes all organic and Inorganic chemicals, Empty HDPE & Jute bags, Resins, Naphtha etc. required in Fertilizer Industry
• Analysis of Wood charcoal, Pet. Coke, Met Coke, SLV coal, Limestone, Quick Lime, Calcium carbide for their purity and trace elements as per Indian Standards requirements.
• Good Coordination and Communication skills.
• To assist General Manager in establishing, documenting and updating of ISO-9001-2000, ISO -14001 and OHSAS – 18001, British Safety Council, 5S etc procedures in the department.
• Setting up budget for the department in consultation with G.M.
• To ensure the Quality of all Raw materials, Consumables and packing materials is checked before put into use.
• To undertake important analytical work, Development works in the department as and when required
• To identify the purchase requirement, initiating purchase requisition, and inspection of purchased materials for the department
• To ensure that all the analysis required for process and other departments are carried out as per requirements.
• Organizing training and awareness for all subordinates and identifies the training needs of personnel for internal and external training programs in consultation with G.M.
• Ensure calibration, preventive maintenance, in-house breakdown maintenance and repair of Lab. Instruments.
• Monitoring and evaluating the performance of Subordinates and Supervisors and to give periodic feedback to G.M.
• To ensure proper planning and organization of manpower and scheduling in the department in consultation with G.M.
• Ensure safe working and good housekeeping in the department
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Interested in Cooling water treatment, Environmental Analysis.