Bachelors in chemical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Bahrain Present Location: Bahrain, manama Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
After graduation in January 2006 , I firstly wanted to finish my research on my senior project , so I joined Nass company. Then I joined a metallurgical company as a process engineer. After a while I found my self in need for more training in my field, which is mostly chemical-related, so I joined Bapco (a major refinery) as a head operator in one of the biggest unit in the refinery ( low sulfur fuel unit ). Right now I find my self ready for a more challenging and an engineering-related job.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
·March/ 2006 – April / 2006 : Worked in Nass Company as a Chemical Engineer, where I have continued my research on the naphtha to benzene project with the aid of well experienced consultants, to foresee if it makes sense to head on with the next phase of the project.
·May/2006 – July/2006 : Worked in Gulf Industrial Corporation Iron Pelletizing Plant as a Process Engineer in the Production Unit.
·July/2006 – Now : Working in BAPCO as a Head Operator in the Low Sulphur Fuel Oil unit.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
·January 2006, B.S. degree In Chemical Engineering at the College of Chemical Engineering, University of Bahrain, with a CGPA of 2.85.
·June 2001, Secondary School Certificate in Science, Sheikh Abdul Aziz Secondary Boys School, with a CGPA of 89.9%.
·December 2001, received the Toefl certificate (with a grade of 210 computer based test).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
· Good communication skills.
· Languages: English (Write-Read-Speak) – Arabic (Write-Read-Speak)
· Excellent computer skills
· Adaptable to new systems
· Utilizing time and resources efficiently and effectively
· Like to participate in innovative, creative and challenging tasks
· Have the ability to learn new skills and gain more knowledge
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
- Developed and upgraded efficient theoretical formulas to find viscosities for defined and undefined liquids.
- Successfully simulating a Naphtha to Benzene project and evaluating the economic potential of the project.