Bachelors in Industrial & Manufacturing Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Kuwait, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Present Location: Pakistan, Karachi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have completed my bachelors of Engineering in Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering from NED University of Engineering & Technology Karachi Pakistan. I am at the moment working as Assistant Manager Welding Shop in PAK Suzuki Motor Company Limited. I am willing to relocate anywhere in the world.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I am currently working in PAK Suzuki Motor Company Limited. My responsibilities are
• Part of the Japanese working team which worked for the production of Suzuki Cultus EURO II.
• To control the Quality Management System of the welding shop.
• To make arrangements of jig repairing with the coordination of technical department in the light of jig inspection report.
• To look after all the processes and give new ideas in order to improve the quality and productivity.
• To coordinate with other shops quality coordinators in solving quality problems.
• Monitor and Analyze daily Production Line Problems and give feedback to the respective persons.
• To supervise the checking standards of Quality Control Inspector.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelors of Engineering (B.E) in Jan 2007 with 73% aggregate
Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering
NED University of Engineering and Technology
Intermediate in 2002 with 78%
D.J. Sindh Govt. Science College
Matriculation in 2000 with 81%
To design an automobile door hemming jig for a sheet metal part using advanced techniques of reverse engineering and CAD/CAM
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
ProEngineer Wildfire 3.0
ANSYS V 7.0
Geomagic Studio 8
MS Project , MS Visio
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Sound technical knowledge and good managerial skills.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am interested in Mechanics of all kinds, Engineering Drawing & Designing, Quality Control, Production Management and Industrial Engineering. I can propose new methods of improving the processes. Also, I can suggest improvement in the present method so as to improve the company’s productivity.