CV/Resume ID no.:
75589 Last Updated:
Monday, November 5, 2007
Location (Residence): Ranchi, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Commerce Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), Equatorial Guinea, Kuwait Present Location: INDIA, RANCHI Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Work experience of more than 18 years in the field of FINANCE/ACCOUNTING/AUDITING. I would like to pursue a career in OIL FIELD. I am a dynamic young man and an energetic hard worker. I have a good learning capacity and capture things very fast. I keep “Time Management” at my work always. I have a good job insight in the field of FINANCE/ACCOUNTING/AUDITING. If there is any vacancy in your oil company, Kindly consider my candidature. I am sending herewith my resume for your perusal and consideration.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Experience: Worked as an Internal Audit Executive for 3 Years in TVS group of companies. (1992-95)
- Engaged in Inventory Audit and Finalization of Fixed assets in their whole industrial units and sub units. Conversant in conducting audits in manufacturing units.
- Conversant in International accounting standards and GAAP.
- Knowledge in production engineering and inventory management theoretical as well as practical while pursuing my MBA program.
Worked as an Accounts Executive in Crescent constructions private limited for 2 years. (1996-98)
- Handled the entire accounting for constructions and properties.
- Dealt with the payments made to the contractors and thorough verification of bills.
- Liaison with the banks.
Working with Damien Foundation India Trust, An international NGO as an Accounts Officer in Ranchi for the last 9 Years. (1998 onwards).
The Key areas of specialization is as follows
v In-charge for finance and accounting section for Northern projects.
v Budgeting, Budget forecasts and budget compliance etc.
v Taking care of statutory requirements with professional care.
v Banking operations - Liaison with the banks.
v Handling Income Tax for entire work force.
v Implementing cost effective systems.
v Vehicle management.
v Time Management.
v Conversant in operating software packages/good knowledge in MS.WINDOWS. (Excel, Word, PowerPoint Access etc)
v Inventory Management.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Degree Year of Passing %Age Division University/School
HSC 1983-84 78% First St.Teresa’s Hr.Sec.School
B.com 1986-87 52% Second Madurai Kamaraj University
M.com 1988-89 64% First Madurai Kamaraj University
v Additional Qualifications: Did MBA in Loyola Institute of business Administration (Final Project to be submitted)
v Completed Article ship as a part of my Chartered accountancy course.
v Completed Computer Applications as a part of my MBA Course.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Completed Computer Applications as a part of my MBA Course.
v Conversant in operating software packages/good knowledge in MS.WINDOWS. (Excel, Word, PowerPoint Access etc
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Languages Speak Read Write
Tamil Yes Yes Yes
English Yes Yes Yes
Malayalam Yes No No
Hindi Yes No No
Handling finance, Accounts and Administrative activities successfully and got laurels from the top hierarchy.
I am so Dynamic and analytical in achievement of goals.
I am very enthusiastic and energetic to take up challenges.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]