Location (Residence): Coimbra, Portugal Citizenship:Portugal
Portuguese Standard Other:
English, French Standard, German Standard, Spanish Traditional Sort
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Chemical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, Norway Present Location: Portugal, Coimbra Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
As you can see in my CV, I am graduated in Chemical Engineering and beyond that I have a specialization in Production Management. I also speak 5 languages: Portuguese, English, Spanish, German and French. About my professional experience, I had worked from December 2005 until January 2007, as a Production Engineer in manufacturing industry and I was responsible for the following tasks:
- production management;
- production planning;
- stock management;
- costs calculation.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I will explain the tasks form which i was responsible:
- production management is the overall work I did. It implicates Knowing what is being produced, when each product will be available to be transported to the client and what capacity is available to produce other products;
- production planning consists in planning the production based in the information about what will be produced and the production capacity that will be available, in order to produce more with the same resources. I used a technique known as "Time and methods engineering";
- stock management has the objective of reducing the industrial costs, minimizing waste, finding the best Economic Order Quantity, applying ABC methodology but without compromising the deadlines and the final product quality;
- costs calculation consists in knowing how much costs each product.This information is important because the only way of knowing if a product is profitable or not is calculating its cost of manufacturing and compare this cost with the price the market pays for the product.
I did this tasks, using an ERP from SAGE and MsOffice from Microsoft.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2006 - Production Management specialization - Portuguese Business Association (AEP)
2004 – Chemical Engineering Licenciatura - University of Coimbra
- Heat Generators;
- Systems and Chemical Processes;
- Industrial Projects Management.
My graduation Thesis, "Process information systems for chemical industry", had permited me to gain knowledge in the followed fields:
-Computing networks architecture;
-ODBC (Open DataBase Connectivity);
2007 – Zertificat Deutsch - Goethe Institut
1992 – First Certificate in English – University of Cambridge
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Sage Next Plus
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Chemical engineering students Association, installation comission coordinator;
Chemical Engineering department executive council, students representative;
Faculty of science and technology Assembly, student member.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
If you need more information about me or my work experiences, feel free to contact me.