Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in PDMS Structural Designer - Civil, Refineries, Petrochemical Plants, Oil & Gas Plants, PSP, FPSOs - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Sharjah, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
Hindi, Punjabi Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mathematic & Economics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: UAE, Sharjah Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Around 12 years of experience in Detailed Engg. Assistance / Drafting of Structural / Civil, Fire Fighting facilities & PDMS modeling for various supporting Structure access/operating platforms around the vessels/equipment, pipe racks within the plant/Skid & Civil activities for Offshore & Onshore projects at Refineries, Petrochemical Plants, Oil & Gas Plants, PSP/FPSO’s etc.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• 3D (PDMS) Modeling for various Structures like circular platforms, operating Platforms around the vertical/Horizontal vessels/equipment, Access platforms around vertical vessels Pipe racks, Pipe supports, stairs, ladders cross over etc. for various offshore & onshore projects. & Civil Items like equipment foundations, Roads, Dyke wall, paving, evaporation pond, pits, Shelters etc.
• Preparation of general arrangement drawings for various skids, structures and equipment.
• Preparation of drawings for supporting structures, platforms, shelters, stairs, ladders & access facilities for the Plant equipment by using PDMS Draft & AutoCAD.
• Preparation of standard connection detail drawings for supporting structures with shear and moment connections.
• 3D (PDMS) Modeling for various U/G Services.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Passed Senior Secondary from C.B.S.E. with science stream - 1991.
Bachelors of Art from Delhi University with Mathematics & Economics as optional subject
Draughtsman ship (Civil) - 1997.
Certificate of Training in PDMS Civil From AVEVA U.K. â€“ May 2006
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Diploma in AutoCAD from IEC Delhi
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Proficiency in PDMS (Plant Design Management System), AutoCAD R-2000, R-2006), Windows 2000, MS Office 2000, Internet applications PIPENET Release-3.23 (SPRAY SPRINKLER MODULE AND STANDARD MODULE), &. Basic Knowledge of PDS (Plant Design software), Micro- station etc.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]