CV Mech./Piping Designer, with 14.5 years experience in Oil & Gas exploration.
Mech./Piping Designer, with 14.5 years experience in Oil & Gas exploration.
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mech./Piping Designer, with 14.5 years experience in Oil & Gas exploration. - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
75605 Last Updated:
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Location (Residence): Muscat, Oman Citizenship:Oman
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Oman, United Arab Emirates Present Location: Oman, Muscat Relocation: United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
14.5 years experience in Mechanical/Piping Engineering and design activities in Oman.
- 13 years experience in Oil & Gas industry.
- 1.5 years experience in Aluminium smelter project.
- Preparation of Piping General Arrangement drawings, Section & Detail drawings, Piping Isometrics and Materials Take Off (MTO) with Bill Of Material (BOM) according to acceptable and in conformity with the Company’s standards, codes and practices, Pipe Supports designs and foundations etc.
-Site experience has included preparation of AS-BUILT drawings and surveying site measuring for new and brown field plant modification works, including installation and/or modifying of new Gathering Station.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
HND in Mechanical Engineering
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
AutoCAD & Mictostation
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- Processing Vendor/Client Documents and standards in relations to engineering drawing packages, engineering specifications, data sheets, archiving and updating Master drawings as per Project drawings with Site Visit according to Organization standards, procedures and requirements.
- Familiar with working in an ISO 9001 environment.
- Familiar using Material Requisitions through EMA-3000 network.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]