Location (Residence): NOIDA, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in MBA(MKTG/IB) Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, DELHI Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
MBA (International Business & Marketing).
Acquired knowledge of new methods & industry trends while undertaking projects.
A proactive learner with a flair for adopting emerging trends & addressing industry requirements to achieve organizational objectives & profitability norms.
Team player with strong analytical & interpersonal skills that could be put to good use while interfacing with clients.
An analytical mind with the ability to think clearly and logically.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
HAIER INDIA PVT LTD
Haier Appliances (India) Private Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Haier Group.
Haier was incorporated in 1984 and initially produced refrigerators .Haier now manufactures a wide range of household electrical appliances in 96 categories with 15,100 specifications and exports products to more than 160 countries .Haier was named one of the world’s 100 most recognizable branch and a global name brand, listed by the World Brand Laboratory .Haier has established 18 design institutes, 10 industrial complexes, 22 overseas production factories and 58,000 sales agents worldwide.
Working as a Management Trainee in Product Management.
• Product Management (MWO)
• Analyzing the market trends and predicting the favourable strategies for the product
• Deciding & preparing the price built up for the product
• Follow up with branches to revert back on the sales status of the product so as to check the ageing of the stocks all over India.
• Looking after the distribution network for availability of the product across India
• Promotional aspects related to the product ( BTL & ATL Activities )
FOR NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
• Research on the market potential for small appliances
• Competitors analysis
• Presentations on the market potential based on which business proposal is being made and sent to the china office.
• Supporting the corporate sales deptt. In the back office.
• Helping the sales team to make them understand the product technic
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
MBA (International Business & Marketing) from Amity International Business School, Noida .
B.E (Mechanical) from Ideal Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad under B.R.Ambedkar University in 2003.
Class XII from ASN Senior Secondary School, (Delhi) under CBSE in 1999.
Class X from ASN Senior Secondary School, (Delhi) under CBSE in 1997.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Diploma in Mechanical CAD (Auto CAD & Pro–E) from CAD Centre, Delhi, in 2004
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Online course on Supply Chain Management from IIT Delhi.
Certificate course in Piping Engineering from IIT Mumbai.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Project Title : Analytical Study of Non–Conventional Energy Resources
Organisation : Tata Energy Research Institute, New Delhi
Role/ Responsibility : Student Trainee
Duration : 4 Months
Project Title : To understand the concept of manufacturing processes involved
In bike manufacturing.
Organisation : Yamaha Motors India Ltd., Greater Noida
Role/ Responsibility : Executed several jobs on Lathe Machine, Milling, Carpentry & Welding Shop
Duration : 2 months
Scope : The project involved the determination of the most feasible mode of logistics for the ongoing Import-Export of Steel-Pipes at Jindal Saw
Ltd. by comparing between the available modes of transport.