Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Marine / Diving HSE Engineer, Master Mariner, Chief Mate - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:Syrian Arab Rep.
Arabic Syria Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in marine Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Syrian Arab Rep., United Arab Emirates Present Location: United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
- May 2007- Now: Marine/Diving HSE Engineer, ZADCO/Exxon Mobil.
- March 2006- May 2007: Regional QHSE Manager Middle East and North Africa, Weatherford.
- Sept 2003-March 2006: Ships Inspector/Flag/Port State Control, Fujairah/Abu Dhabi Office - UAE Ministry of Communications.
- Feb 2002-Sept 2003: Head of HSE Department, Operations Manager and Senior Instructor, Gulf Technical & Safety Training Centre (GTSC).
- Jan 1999-Feb 2002: Operations Manager and Senior Instructor, Technical & Safety Development Bureau.
- Feb 1996-Jan 1999: Master and Chief Mate (Supply, Diving, SRV vessel and Jack up Barge), Mutawa Marine.
- Mar 1992-Feb 1996: Chief Mate (Tanker Vessel), FAL.
- Jan 1989-Dec 1991: Chief Mate, 2nd Mate (Cargo Vessels), Syrojordanian Shipping Company & at Ismail Shipping.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
- Master Mariner First Class Maritime University Rijeka, Croatia.
- NVQ4 in health and safety - UK
- Accredited (NEBOSH) International General Certificate (National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health), UK.
- IOSH Managing Safely, Institution of Occupational Safety & Health, UK.
- Pass the written Exam of SIRE Ship Inspector Training and Accreditation Program course (Oil Tanker) (Oil Companies International Marine Forum) (OCIMF) (UK)
- QMS ISO 9001:2000 Lead Auditor BVQI (IRCA)
- QMS ISO 9001:2000 Internal Auditor Lloyd Register (IRCA)
- EMS ISO 14001:2004 Lead Auditor BVQI (IRCA)
-OH&SMS 18001 Lead Auditor BVQI (IRCA)
- Instructor for GMDSS STCW95, Sea Survival, FRC, Life Boat and HUET, NEUTEC Safety Global Group, UK.
- Instructor for Breathing Apparatus & Hydrogen Sulfide H2S, Texas Safety Association, USA.
- D32 Vocational Assessor National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs), UK.
- Safe Start Train The Trainer, Electrolab Training Systems, Canada.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- Computer Skills.
- Holding UAE driving license.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]