CV/Resume ID no.:
75762 Last Updated:
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Location (Residence): trpoli, Libyan Arab Jama. Citizenship:Libyan Arab Jama.
Arabic Libya Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in High Institute for Mechanical Professions Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Libyan Arab Jama. Present Location: libya, tripoli Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Seeking a challenging position in the field of mechanical
Engineering in a multinational company with challenging
Environment where I can apply my training, studies,
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Technical and Studies Research Center
Training & Production Branch. (Public sector)
For designing & producing general mechanic spare parts,
Sheet metal dies, and also providing training courses about design
Software and C.N.C, for new graduated engineers.
From 1/8/2001 to till the date.
My responsibility includes:
• Preparing CAD files, using ( AutoCAD 2000, SOLID WORKS 2003, MECHANICAL DESKTOP 4)
• Preparing N.C program, (Engraving machine).
• CAD/CAM projects using MASTER CAM (V 9.1).
• Auto CAD 2000 2D,3D
• Solid works 2003 Trainer
• Operating and programming C.N.C Engraving machine.
ALALAMYA center for Agitprop &Advertisement:
(Private sector) this shop design and produce signposts for markets or shops and engraving parts via (Engraving machine).
From 1/10/2004 to till the date.
• Editing Corel draw 11files and converts them to MASTERCAM V9.16.
• Preparing the machining strategy ( tool selection and material selection, then create N.C program and send it to machine
• Operating and programming Engraving Machines
ENJELA Company for Plastics:
(Private sector) this company produce an Injection and Air blow molds.
From 1/8/2005 to till the date.
• Reverse Engineering for plastic parts & Drawing them via solid works 2003 CAD software and send the file to Master CAM.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
December- 29-2001 TO March- 26- 2002
Done English language course level A3
At petroleum training & qualifying institute Tripoli – Libya
5-January2003 TO 4- January- 2004
Automotive engine technology engine production (Aachen – GERMANY)
AT MAN Ferrostaal Industrieanlagen GmbH- ICON- INSTITUT GmbH
VW AG – plant Salzgitter,
University of technology RWTH Aachen.
Technical university of applied science Aachen.
FEV Motorentechnik GmbH Aachen.
Institute for automotive engineering at the chamber of Aachen.
C.N.C software, inc (Master CAM V9).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
CAD/CAM Software MASTERCAM V 9.16 good
AUTO CAD 2000 2D&3D Very good
Solid Works 2003 Excellent.
Hyper Mill Beginner
Word, excel, power point good
Microsoft project Beginner
Corel draw 11 Beginner
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Interactive and fast enough to learn new technologies and sciences.
• Highly communication skills.
• Self motivated.
• Ability to work in a group or individually according to the job requirements.
• Ambitious and organized.
• Capable to work in multi-cultural environment
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]