CV Nace level2 coating inspector with 9 years experience in coating field in oil and gas industries bot
Nace level2 coating inspector with 9 years experience in coating field in oil and gas industries bot
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Nace level2 coating inspector with 9 years experience in coating field in oil and gas industries bot - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in business administration Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: Qatar, Doha Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Being a qualified NACE Level II coating inspector & having 8 years of experience in anticorrosion activities (Heavy Protective Industrial Coatings) for various types of offshore and onshore structures, tanks & vessels in Refineries & Petrochemicals, and having thorough knowledge in products, surface preparations, type of coatings, coating activities, inspection instruments, preparation of QC painting procedure, progress update, can handle entire process independently for surface preparation, application and quality control documents.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
VELOSI CERTIFICATION LLC-QATAR
Working as TPI and client representative for onshore painting activities as well as offshore for maintenance painting and pipe lay projects.
Notable jobs/Clients are as follows.
1. Maintenance painting of offshore structures and pipelines in Qatar petroleum PS2 platform.
2. Coating inspector for field joint coating in Pipe lay project in BullHaninn offshore field for Qatar petroleum.
3. TPI for FBE coating and field joint coating of Raslaffan Meisaeed Ethane Transmission Pipeline Project for TEKFEN.
PROJECTS MARINE & INDUSTRIAL SERVICES - BAHRAIN.
Working as Coating Inspector for blasting and painting (Heavy Protective coatings) activities on industrial steel structures/Tanks/Vessels from Feb2006-Feb2007
Notable jobs/Clients are as follows.
1. Prefabricated piping spools/supports for (Qatar - Dolphin Project) at Shaw-Nass M.E. W.L.L.
2. Internal lining for potable Water storage tank –Ministry for Water transmission Department, Bahrain
3. Heat resistant painting for Convection modules - Sharq project Saudi Arabia.
4. Navy ships painting for Potable water tanks, Void space, Ballast tanks Anchor windlass room, Antifouling coatings for Hull, Antiskid coating for Deck – BASREC shipyard, Bahrain.
Wheels India limited, Chennai, India
Joined as Painting Inspector from 01-08-2003 to 31-01-2006
Collecting Specification & systems from clients, preparing job wise procedure for surface preparation & application of paints, Review & approval of QC documents, review of daily paint inspection reports, final inspection.
Inspect and Witness Blasting Coating activities.
Witness and certify Quality Control Tests (Holiday Detection, Adhesion Test, Hardness Test, Flexibility Test, Impact Resistance Test, Cross section Porosity Test, Hot Water Soak Test and Curing Test )
1. Etch primer/Zinc & holding primers
2. Oil & Alkyd paints
3. Epoxy paints
4. HB, MIO, flake paints
5. Polyurethane paints
6. Tar & Bituminous paints.
1. Receipt of contract specs, infos, data sheets from contract manager.
2. Interaction with QAQC
3. Evolving operation process sheet based on quality control procedures, data sheets & ITP
4. Planning, intending, receipt, verification for compliance of paint products
5. Storage of paints & adherence to mfgr’s recommendations.
6. Shop planning for surface preparations, scheduling & monitoring of paint activities.
1. Exposure to handling of various abrasives such as sand, copper slag, garnet, steel shots/grits.
2. Surface preparations to the required profile/grading
d) Exposure to Inspection instruments.
1. Hygro thermometer
2. Substrate temp. Gauge
3. Hypodermic needle gauge
4. Dial micrometer / Testex tape for profile/Pictorial grading sheet
5. Dry/wet film gauges
6. Adhesion tape/Pull off gauge
7. Holiday test
8. Brestle-patch sampler test.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
BBA & Dip. in Chemical Technology,
Level I coating Inspector from NACE,
CIP No.12190 Since November2005
Level II coating Inspector from NACE,
CIP No.12190 Since September2006
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Fluent computer operation in MS word, Excel, Power point, browsing of internet/email
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]