CV Completions turnover engineer , E & I commissioning construction engineer
Completions turnover engineer , E & I commissioning construction engineer
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Completions turnover engineer , E & I commissioning construction engineer - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): jarrow, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Electrical & Electronics engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom Present Location: UK, Newcastle Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Commissioning (+ Pre-)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Currently looking for overseas position , offshore engineering
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Feb 07 – present AMEC – Brit Gas Armada – Maria Project – North sea
E and I Field Engineer
Brownfield add on of additional living quarters and process modules. Prep for 3 week shutdown to complete final tie ins and hook up . Pre comms , commissioning and handover .
July 06 to Feb 07 AMEC – Nexen Buzzard Project – Offshore Hook Up- North sea
E and I HUC Engineer
Completion of offshore E and I hook up scope on 3 module installation . Interface with client to ensure standards and management of site changes .
May 04 – June 06 SNEPCO – Shell Nigeria – Bonga FPSO Project-Offshore Nigeria
Offshore Completions Co-ordinator ( WinPCS)
Offshore lead for System Acceptance/Project Handover to ensure safe and timely transition of project assets between Integrated Completions Team and Client .Supervision of completions engineers / support team.
April 00 – March 04 Ondeo Degremont – North East Coastal Schemes – NWL
Site Engineering Supervisor / Commissioning Engineer – Wastewater treatment Plant construction and commissioning
Feb 99 to April 00 AMEC. Shell Shearwater Project - Wallsend
Lead Completions Engineer ( WinPCS )
March 98 to Feb 99 LECTEC Services: SYNPAC Pharmaceutical Plant: Bedlington
Instrument Engineer / Commissioning & Installation.
Jan 98 to MArch 98 Short term shutdown projects – various clients – Tyneside / Teesside
Construction / Commissioning - ICI, Union Camp
Oct 97 to Jan 98 BK Projects – Rhodia Chirex – Dudley –Cramlington – Plant upgrade E and I construction and Commissioning Engineer
July 97 to Oct 97 Aker IEC: BANFF FPSO McNulty Yard –South Shields.
Instrument Technician –Construction/Commissioning N2 leak testing.
Feb 96 to July 97 AMEC- BP ETAP Project – Wallsend / Offshore HUC Phase Senior Engineer for Completions / Validation (WinPCS )
Jan 90 – Feb 96 Various project as E and I technician , onshore and offshore
1979 – 1986 Allen Bradley Electronics - Jarrow:
Apprenticeship as Electronics Technician / Electronics Technician
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• A full comprehensive Apprenticeship in theory and practice in the disciplines of Electronic Controls / Electrical systems
• Full Off Shore Medical.UKOOA expires April 2008
• BOSIET (Offshore Survival) Cert. No. BOS1000268 (expires April 2008)
• Information & Technology Skills. MS Windows / Word / Excel/ WinPCS
• Health & Safety at work & Risk Assessments. / Method Statements.
• Workings of D.C.S/S.C.A.D.A/E.S.D. & Fire and Gas (Commissioning)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Excel , word , e mail
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Supervisory skills and Management capabilities
• Commissioning expertise/ Control & Instrumentation / Mechanical & Electrical systems.
• Completions Engineering using WinPCS data system
• Technical report writing and compiling
• Health & Safety & Risk Assessments / Method statements / Site Inductions:
• Co-ordinating sub-contractors activities for Pre-Commissioning & Inspections.
• Developing Staff Training activities / On Job Training for operatives.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
An experienced Engineering Specialist in Validation & Commissioning of all technical aspects of the Electrical Controls / Electronics Instrumentation in Oil & Gas/ pharmaceutical and water environments. I have ‘hands on’ experience and have been involved in the successful development of project procedures. I have been involved in commissioning / maintenance, project management, staff training, expenditure / cost control and ensuring a high level of operational efficiency, good industrial relations. I am computer literate with MS Word: for Windows, Excel, Access, and E - Mail, and any other programmes with very little training needed. For a large part of my operational experience I have travelled and operated on long and short-term contracts
I am capable of demonstrating the appropriate register at all levels and working categories, particularly with multi-national personnel, I am used to working under pressure, on my own initiative and meeting deadlines in environments which require constant revision and updating of both systems and methods.