Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Senior Manager - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
|Location (Residence): Bangalore, India
Hindi, Kannada, Tamil
English United States, English United Kingdom
|Education & Experience:
||Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Civil Engineering
Years of Experience:
|Authorized to work in:
United States, India
European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Australia, Bahrain, Canada, Germany, Kuwait, Malaysia, New Zealand, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
|1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am writing to express my interest in working for your esteemed organization for above mentioned posotion matching my attached credentials. I wish to be a member of your team to work together for the accomplishment of the objectives of your organization and place it in top ranks among the competitors. I am a graduate civil engineer from Karnataka university Dharwad and I have more than thirteen (13) years of experience in civil engineering filed. From last Six months I am working in Sterling Biodiesel Ltd as a Senior Manager and I possess the excellent skills of project management and project execution including modern computer applications and can demonstrate command in dealing with the business patroners and clients.
If you are looking for an employee who understands the technology, is independent but at the same time a team player and who is well experinced in civil engineering field with engineering degree and also who is as carrier committed as it takes to achive total success, then please consider me for placement in your organization. For your kind information I have valid US B1 visa and it is valid till 2017
I will be looking forward to hearing a positive response and an interview call from you very soon. I will be glad to answer any question you may have if you contact me at my above address or via e-mail.
Please find below my detailed CV for your kind review and consideration
Thanks and Regards
|2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
STERLING BIODIESEL LIMITED SENIOR MANAGER
Sterling Tower, 327, Anna Salai, Chennai, 600 006, India
Febrruary 2007 to Till Date Since form February 2007 I am working in this
Company as Senior Manager. My present Company is one of the leading MNC in India and we are building ten (10) numbers of ethanol plants in USA in 10
different locations and each plant capacity is 100
million barrel per annum. Since we are the owners of the plants, here I am working as client engineer and I
will be responsible for entire civil activites at all the
sites. My major responsibilites are as follows
• Review of all the drawings and specifications issued by consultants (DELTA T CORP.)
• Attending the progress meetings and the preparation of weekly and monthly progress reports for higher management.
• Close coordiantion with consultannts and the contractor regarding the work execution
• Attending the QA/QC and safety meetings with consultants and contractors.
• Attending the commercial negotiation meetings with contracts and preparing the price analysis for the approval from higher management.
• Exection of entire civil works at all the ten sites as per the drawings and specifications through the contractors within the stipulated job schedule.
My present company is group of companies called STERLING INFOTECH GROUP and for more
Details you can visit our web site www.sig.co.in At present
I have valid US B1 visa and my company have applied US
H1B visa for me so that I can work in US continiously
KHALID S. AL-SHAHRANI EST.
P. O. Box # 34, Ras Tanura, KSA - 31941
March 2001 to December 2006 PROJECTS MANAGER
From March 2001 to Dec. 2006 I have worked with this establishment as a Projects Manager. We are the registered selective sub contractors of Saudi Aramco. We have many contracts with Saudi Aramco in estern provisence. As a Project Manager I have following responsibility
• Attending the job explanation meetings and visit the site with Saudi Aramco delegates.
• I am responsible for tendering the Saudi Aramco short form and long form contracts and other projects.
• Attending the progress, safety and QC meeting with clinets and consultants.
• Submission of detailed monthly and weekly project progress reports to higher management.
• Prepare the proper man power and equipment schedule and work progress bar chart for the ongoing projects.
• Co ordination and meeting with Saudi Aramco representative regarding the on going projects.
• Also I was responsible for arranging the materials and equipment’s which are required for the projects.
• Man power, Materials and Equipment control for the projects.
• Apart from Saudi Aramco we are also registred contractor of SAUDI ELECTRICITY COMPANY and SABIC GROUPS. I am attending the job explanation meetings of these companies also.
• My over all resposibility is taking new jobs and develop the business in proper way.
COMPLETED PROJECTS Following are the some of the projects (SFC) which are completed successfully under my responsibility
• Replacement of RTR Pipe Line in Qatif Water Well Station.
• Refurbishment of Valve Box 0056(C) in NAJMAH – RAS TANURA – Saudi Arabia
• Replacement of new 24” CS Raw Water Line in NAJMAH
• Refurbishment of AC chilled water valve boxes - 9 Nos.
• Construction of new six Hammams in Terminal south (Saudi Aramco) – RAS TANURA
• Replacemet of 8” Raw Water Line (450 m) At Dhahran Aramco Utility
• Upgrading of Launcher and Receiver Stations At 151 Kms & 178 Kms – Udhailiyah Aramco
• HS – FCC Demonostration Plant Execution Work – Sub Station Buildings Works and all electrical works And All Equipment Foundations.
• Civil works for Al – Hassa Bulk Plant – Saudi Aramco – Construction of Bund wall (around 2500M), Construction of electrical building, Construction of oily water sump pits and valve boxes and man holes.
• Pipe supports Fire Proofing Works At Ras Tanura Refinery.
• Explanatory excavation project at ras Tanura Refinery – Excavation of trenches to record the under ground facilities, totla length of the trench is around 1500M
• Structural fabrication for JUPC project at al Jubail. : Structural fabrication of pipe supports, electrical supports, utility hose racks, tailing jigs, wire mesh covers
• Communication Disaster Recovey Facility Project, Saudi Aramco, this work includes construction of pre engineering building , supply and commisioning of communication containers and portable offices, complete electrical works for building and containers, site development works including asphalt road works and construction of culverts and ditchs and curbs etc.
• Qassim Cement Company – Production Line 3 Expansion project. This project includes construction of seven cement silos by using slipform technology, construction of big machine foundation, and electrical sub stations, structural fabrication and erection etc.
• National Metal Manufacturing and Casting Co. Ltd. : Construction of PC strand line Machine foundation. This project is construction of very big machine foundation of size 150M length and 7.5M width and 2.5M depth. This project includes construction of cable trench and cable trays, installation of anchot bolts, drainage line etc.
• SECO (Saudi Electricity Company) power plant sub station expansion and duct bank project at Qaisuamh. This project includes construction of new 13.8 KVA sub station building, construction of electrical duct bank of length around 1500M.
• Upgrade Waste Water Treatment Plants at Ras Tanura Terminal and Ju’aymah : Construction of lift stations, man holes, different types of underground concrete structurs and under groud piping works, construction of API pond and evaporation ponds, equilaization tanks and tank foundations, RCC retaing walls, support foundations RCC culvers, inlet bays etc.
• SHARQ – 3 Expansion project in Al Jubail. (SABIC) : In this project we are the general services conctracotrs for SHAW Sotne & Webster Co. Ltd. Our scope of work includes execution of all the field work orders like construction of temprarory facilities, supplying of skilled and unskilled manpower, supplying of project materials and equipmets and vehicles, construction of portable offices including all the related electrical, plumbing and communication work, construction of tempraroy access roads, overhead tanks, sewer tanks and providing the jenitorial services to our client
Apart from the above Saudi Armco projects I have completed two major pre engineeing buliding projects in Dammam
DYWIDAG SAUDI ARABIA CO. LTD., Jubail, Saudi Arabia:
Head office : P.O.Box No. 2373 Riyadh 11461. Ph. 01 2464144 Fax. 01 246332
Oct.1st, 1998 To April 1st, 1999 QUANTITY SURVEYING ENGINEER
Responsible for Quantity surveying, Quality
Control and Document control for civil work for
a industrial project named PETROKEMYA OLEFINS
PROJECT – III in a consortium environment
(Large Petro Chemical Plant Project)
Overall responsibilities include preparation of
computerized scheduling of concreting for various months and all the construction material quantity take off from IFC drawings.
Jan. 18th, 2000 To Aug 18th, 2000 SITE ENGINEER
Responsible for the following works
1. Sub station buildings, process control building, analyzer building and emergency generator building.
2. Execution of more than 2000 structural foundations at site.
3. Construction of equipement foundations like veseel foundations, furnace, boiler and turbine foundations, pumps pipe support and pipe rack foundations
1. Constructions of storm water ditch around 6 Km.
2. Overall Grading and Paving around 22000 Sq-m.
3. Asphalt Road work, walkways and Gravel filling.
4. Construction of concrete dike walls around the tanks.
The above works includes
• Detail scheduling of works daily and weekly.
• Supervision of work as per IFC drawings and specifications.
• Arranging manpower and machinery in order to achieve the schedule issued by the construction manager.
• Identifying the material required for construction and arranging for its procurement in advance.
• Concrete quantity calculation and scheduling for concrete.
• Execution of works at site through Foremen and Asst. Foremen
• Attend daily QC inspections and the test of the scope of the character necessary to achieve the quality construction required in the drawings and specifications for all work under the contract.
• Attending weekly co-ordination meeting with the clients and other mechanical contractors and preparing weekly plan for work identifying the areas of priority.
• Submission of daily and weekly reports to higher authorities.
I was responsible for Sub station buildings and other buildings also. Features of Sub-station buildings:
• Building Size - 60m x 22m and height is 8m.
• Foundation depth is 2.5m
• No of Transformer foundations 11nos.
Sub-Station –ESS 15
• Building Size – 50m x 22m and height is 7.5m
• Foundation depth is 2.5m
• No. of transformer foundations 9 nos.
I was responsible for execution of work at site like excavation, Shuttering, re-bar work etc.., QC inspection from consultants and concrete quantity calculation and ordering the concrete. Equipment and manpower arrangements as per the schedule to meet the completion schedule of the work.
Brief Description of Project PETROKEMYA is one of the SABIC group company involving in petrochemical business and this project (Petrokemya Olefins III) belongs to PETROKEMYA. It is a plant expansion project Approximate estimated cost is about two hundred fifty million Saudi Riyals (civil works only)
Our consultants are SAUDI ARABIAN PARSONS LTD. and MITSUI ENGINEERING & SHIPPING ARABIA LTD.
RAKAN TRADING AND CONTRACTING CORPORATION
April 1st, 1999 To Oct 1st 1999 SITE ENGINEER
It is housing project named SHARQ 50 VILLA HOUSING PROJECT. I will be responsible for eight villas, and assigned jobs are as follows.
• Supervision of work as per the drawings issued for construction.
• Construction of footings and columns, grade beams, roof beams as per design.
• Erection of pre cast roof slabs by using cranes and seal the slab joints with approved sealant.
• Block works and plastering of walls as per issued drawing and specification.
• Marble flooring, inside and outside painting as per standard specification.
• All the electrical and plumbing jobs as per drawings.
• Preparation of rebar bending schedules as per IFC drawings.
I have completed the following project with Saudi Aramco since from 2001 to Dec. 2006
SL # Description Of Works SFC # Start Date Completion Date Project Value Status
01 Replace 24" Gravity Pipe Line With RTR Pipe 400509 / 050 23-Jun-01 31-Oct-01 2,179,484.00 Completed
02 Construction of Four Hammas At Terminal South 400401 / 098 08-Sep-01 15-Feb-02 1,331,968.00 Completed
03 Refurbish Raw Water Valve Box # 056C At Najmah 400509 / 057 27-Oct-01 08-Jan-02 2,216,484.00 Completed
04 Install Automatic Sliding Doors And Repair Bath Room Doors 400437 / 041 28-Nov-01 28-Dec-01 635,484.00 Completed
05 Construct Sun Shelter At Zuluf Yard Account 02110-0008 400633 / 040 10-Nov-02 23-Feb-03 889,484.00 Completed
06 Construction of Hammams at Terminal South Building 6140043749 24-Aug-02 25-Dec-02 644,484.00 Completed
07 Construction of Maintenance Building At Uthmaniyah 6 & 7 6140061355 15-Jul-03 15-Oct-03 909,484.00 Completed
08 HS-FCC Demonstration plant(Chyoda) Construction 08-Nov-02 31-Mar-03 3,187,937.00 Completed
09 Upgrading of launcher stations 151Km & 178 Km At Udhailyiah 6510017282 01-Apr-03 15-Jul-03 4,338,484.00 Completed
10 Construction Of Curbs For KM-1 & 2 Acid pumps Pit 3000039915 15-Aug-03 31-Aug-03 222,484.00 Completed
11 8" Raw water Line Replacement At DH. Aramco Utility 6510024820 10-May-03 16-Jul-03 1,119,484.00 Completed
12 Fabrication And Supply of Man Baskets (RT Khuff Project) 61400653 / 34 19-May-03 29-May-03 280,150.00 Completed
13 Refurbishment of AC Chilled Water Valve Boxes at Najmha 6510042964 27-Sep-03 30-Nov-03 2,289,484.00 Completed
14 Construction of Mosque near PH # 2 TMSD 6510031831 29-Jun-03 15-Oct-03 392,484.00 Completed
15 Fabrication, Painting And Delivery Of Moveable Platforms At RT Refinery 61400653 / 44-1 18-Jul-03 10-Aug-03 970,500.00 Completed
16 Explanatory Excavation RT Refinery, Local Sale and old sewage Treatment Plant 6140065361 10-Nov-03 31-Jan-04 5,450,484.00 Completed
17 Supply of vacuum Tanker with operator and hydro test for pipe lines at Riyadh Refinery 6510046561 28-Sep-03 20-Oct-03 1,300,000.00 Completed
18 Al - Hassa Bulk plant Civil Works 6600006820 20-Aug-03 31-Dec-03 3,996,973.00 Completed
19 Construction and maintenance of fire walls for oil tanks at RT terminal South 6510145237 01-Aug-05 18-Apr-06 935,265.00 Completed
20 Construction and maintenance of fire walls for oil tanks at RT terminal North 6510145461 01-Aug-05 10-Mar-06 660,484.00 Completed
21 Mobile Communication Disaster Recovery Facility at Dhahran Aramco 6600011600 01-Oct-04 30-May-05 13,500,000.00 Completed
22 Upgrading of Waste Water Treatment Facilities at RT Terminal South, North and JTTF S/C AR 4529/05/05 01-May-05 30-Dec-06 15,300,000.00 Completed
EXPERIENCE IN INDIA
PADMASHREE CONSTRUCTIONS Bangalore, India:
1st Nov.1995 to 12th JULY 1998 ASSISTANT ENGINEER
I have worked in SUGAR CANE FACTORY BUILDING Project in Bangalore. It is big industrial building belongs to LARSEN & TUBRO LTD.
In this project I was responsible for the following jobs
• Supervision of work as per drawings and specification
• Preparing the re-bar scheduling for advance procurement
• Material quantity estimation for advance procurement
• Monthly invoicing submission
• Erection of pre cast beams and structural roof beams and roof and wall cladding
Apart from this I have good experience in plant maintenance and construction of machine foundations, cable trenches.
BHAGHEERATHA ENGINEERING LTD. INDIA
1ST Oct.1994 To 15th Oct.1995 TRAINEE ENGINEER
I have worked in KONKAN RAILWAY PROJECT as a trainee. It is cut and cover tunnel project. This tunnel length is 850 meters. I was responsible for the following works
• Excavation of earth and disposal
• Erection of bottom, wall and arch roof structural I-beams.
• Form work for bottom, wall and arch roof and inspection from consultants.
• Concrete estimation, assuring the concrete mix proportion.
• Arranging the man power and machinery in proper way so that we can achieve our completion schedule.
Apart from this I have successfully completed many individual housing projects. Also I have good experience in computerized planning and scheduling.
|3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from Karnataka University Dharwad
YEAR OF PASSING December – 1994
|4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
OTHER QUALIFICATION Operation of following software
• MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS Projects, Power Point
• Auto-cad - 14
|5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
A Professional Civil Engineer having Thirteen years ( 13) of experience in the fields of planning, project control, project management, supervision, estimation, tendering, quality control and assurance, quantity surveying, and work execution at site with computing skills in project management. From last Six months I am working as Senior Manager in Sterling Bio Diesel Limited (SBDL) and company located at Chennai. Our company is known as E85 Inc in US, which is located in Williamsburg (VA), USA. At present I am working in E85 Inc. in USA and here we are constructing ten numbers of Ethanol manufacturing plants in ten different locations in mid west of USA
|6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
|LANGUAGES KNOWN English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam and Arabic
MARITAL STATUS Married and having two kids.
DRIVING LICENCE I have valid KSA and Indian driving licence.
US VISA STATUS I am having valid B1 visa till 2017