CV/Resume ID no.:
75895 Last Updated:
Saturday, September 8, 2007
Location (Residence): long jetty, Australia Citizenship:Australia
English Australian Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in maths English science art geography Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Australia, Sydney Relocation: European Union
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
lived over seas for 20 years experiencing all types of employment farming in Portugal roughneck for the first oil drilling ship in the world Jebsens drilling out of aberdean 4 years as a crew change operater picking up workers all over the world, as a cook on out back stations cooking for 20 or more staff, sales, owned 3 restaurants so I have a good understanding of roosting managing staff running a kitchen.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Chef 30 years
roughneck 4 years
crew change operater for oil company 4 years
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
High school certificate.
Tafe Food school ( chef and pastry cook certificate )
Geen card for Australia.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am willing to relocate any where in the world and do any type of employment I am willing to take training wages also