CV Tanker experience, Manning experience, prepare budget, Vetting and quality control
Tanker experience, Manning experience, prepare budget, Vetting and quality control
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Tanker experience, Manning experience, prepare budget, Vetting and quality control - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Economics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, Singapore Present Location: Singapore, Singapore Relocation: United States, Australia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, India, Oman, Qatar, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, United States
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
A sincere honest and hardworking person who has put in his best in whatever he has done or has been assigned to him. He likes to keep tasks as simple as is possible and think logically. He believes nothing is impossible if the desire and will is there in the person. He likes to take responsibilities and carry out the job keeping the best interest of the organisation in mind. He has keen interest in learning and enhancing his knowledge especially if it is directly related to the work that he is doing or likely to do.
He believes in Team Work and Team Performance rather than Individual Performance.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Present / Former Employment
Since Aug -2005
A. P. Moller Singapore Pte. Ltd. – Asst General Manager,
Fleet Personnel Management (Present Position)
• Management of vessels operation with regards to Fleet Personnel.
• Appraisal of Seafarer’s Performance
• Long term planning of senior officer onboard all vessels (40 Vessels)
• Month end report with following information - Headcounts , Attrition, Recruitment, Promotions, All major events of the month
• Recruitment of officers / Briefing of newly employed Senior Officers
• Promotion / Training and Career Development of Sea Staff Personnel
• Planning of company’s requirement of sea staff with regards to recruitment.
• Budget Allocation / Cost Optimisation with regard to Wages & Travel expense of seafarers
• CBA agreement – involved in negotiation with the union
• Guiding ship management on various issues based on company policies and procedures and sailing experience of over 15 years.
1986 - 1995
1980 - 1986
1979 - 1980
Worked with Management companies in different capacities
The Shipping Corporation of India - 4th Officer + Cadet
T.S Rajendra - Cadet
• Worked on a project related to Oil Major Vetting on tanker vessels to identify trends and establish focal points to improve track records.
• Twice part of take over (Delivery) team as Chief Officer while worked for Herald Maritime Shipping Pvt. Ltd. (HMS)
• Assigned to take over A. P. Moller - Maersk vessel from British Petroleum (BP) after completion of their time charter.
• Elected as member of a 5-person Follow-up Group to represent the floating staff of 30 vessels in the formulation of performance based wages.
• Took delivery of New building –Chemical/ Product Tanker as a Master from Guangzhou Shipyard (China) in 2004
• Formulation of new Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) 2007 for A.P. Moller Singapore, including negotiation with the union.
• Segregation of Dry and Tanker fleet in A.P. Moller Singapore Pte Ltd to improve operational / cost efficiency and alignment with the market.
• Establishment of new officer sourcing area in China as a new strategic directive for the PCTC segment of A.P. Moller Singapore Pte Ltd
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• 10 + 2 Senior School Certificate Exams (A level) , New Delhi - 1978-1979
• Training Ship Rajendra – 1979 - 80
• Graduate – Bachelor of Arts degree from Jiwaji University (India) - 1986
• Master Mariner (Class 1) Certificate of Competency - 1993
• Predictive Index / Personality Profile Training involving Psychometric Testing.
• Pursuing Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Adelaide, Australia
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Basic computer literate
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Achievements and Extra Curricular Activities
• Scored 100% marks in Mathematics in Senior School Certificate Exams (A-level) , New Delhi - 1978-1979
• District Badminton champion (Assam State - India) in 1975
• Appointed as Cadet Leader in T.S Rajendra
• School Champion in Table Tennis
• Runners- up in Badminton on T.S. Rajendra.
• Active involvement in organising school annual functions and colony function when in school.
• Won prizes at club level whenever had the chance to play.
Badminton, Table Tennis, Travelling / Vacation to Historical places, and hill stations, Listening to music and Meditation
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]