Location (Residence): Aurangabad, India Citizenship:Iceland
English, English United States, English United Kingdom, English Australian
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Petroleum Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
` To work in an organization offering high degrees of challenge, responsibility & decision making power where I can use my skill to achieve the organizational goal.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
: - 1) Currently working as a Directional Driller (One) Lead Hand
With Schlumberger Asia Services LTD. (oil and gas) (current employee)
2) Worked at coal bed methane sites at north Australia. (2004 to 2005), AS a Directional driller for Coal Bed Methane.
• Worked as a Directional driller, with MITCHELL DRILLING INT Australia.
• B.H.A. design for coal bed methane wells.
• Worked with Cavo, Black max positive displacement motors.
• Assembling and repairing of PDM motors.
• Worked with 1) scientific drilling MWD tool and 2) black max MWD tool.
• Calibration and setting up MWD tool.
• Worked with win serve software for well plan (real time).
• Worked with scan power software for well planning.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1 Post-Graduation from Nowrosjee Wadia College (Pune) securing 60% marks with specialization in petroleum technology(.2004)
2 Graduated from Maulana Azad College (Aurangabad) securing 74% marks with specialization in Geo- Exploration & Drilling Technology, also Geology & Physics as optional subjects.
Projects during Graduation:
1 Successfully completed Training in Geological Survey of India Training Institute at Zawar Mines (Rajasthan) Regarding Drilling, core studies, from 18th April To 1st may 2000.
2 Successfully Completed Project in Foundation Testing at Shendra Industrial Area, core analysis, Aurangabad in Year 2001-2002.
Projects during Post-Graduation:
1 Successfully completed project on “Capillary Pressure Determination by Centrifuge Method” at IRS (Institute of Reservoir Studies) cores laboratories, Ahmedabad, India.
Laboratory Training work at Oil Natural Gas Commission, Panvel, India
- Completed basic training on directional drilling at INDIAN SCHOOL OF PETROLEUM (DELHI) for MITCHELL DRILLING INTERNATIONAL.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Can work on Softwares for Directional Drilling, Well planing.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Having very good knowledge of Geology aswell, as studdied at Mastres level (Sedimentology, Reservoir studies, geochemistry,structural geology)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Very Calm Nature essential for handling tough conditions and helps for quick & proper decision Making.