Location (Residence): Belgrade, Serbia & Montenegro Citizenship:Serbia & Montenegro
Serbian Latin, Serbian Cyrillic Other:
Croatian, English, Macedonian, Serbian Cyrillic, Slovenian
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Economy, Business and Foreign Trade. Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Serbia & Montenegro Present Location: Serbia, Belgrade Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Since I've worked in a few different oil companies and achieved significant experience concerning oil and oil products, I'm very interested now in working in such company as yours.
I send you this application letter and in its attachment Curriculum Vitae. I would like to clarify why I want to work in your company.
• I can work in writing, reviewing, drafting, revising, negotiating terms and conditions and administering professionally in Contracts (Sale and Purchase Contracts; Processing Contracts…), also I can work in writing of inquiries, offers, orders…
• I can contact and communicate with the suppliers, to observe the market and organize plans of supplying.
• I can cooperate and lead by the contract negotiations with providers and customers.
• I’m ready to work immediately without limitations concerning working days or working hours.
• Excellent sales experience in fuel and/or other oil products (for example: more than 300.000 MT of fuel oil-mazut).
• I wish to work in buying, selling and mediating in order to express my capability, ambitions and good sales and negotiations skills.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
The Important Business References
1992-1994 PP “ALMINIGO” Belgrade. Commercial assistant.
1994-1995 PP “MOBA” Belgrade. Commercial assistant.
• Trading with stock-feed and component for it.
1995-1998 ART TV Belgrade. Executive producer.
1998-2001 GOŠA Auto-Trade Ltd. Belgrade and CONNEXICO Trading Co. Ltd. – Cyprus. Commercial assistent.
• Cooperating with: Boliden Contech AB–Sweden; LEMAN Commodities S.A. – Ukraine; H.T.I.T. – Ukraine; INA Zagreb – Croatia...
2001-2002 DELTA PETROL Ltd. Belgrade. Executive manager.
• Cooperating with: NSTEEL & RAWS Co. Ltd. – Ukraine; “APATINSKA PIVARA” Apatin, SCG; “VRENJE” Belgrade, SCG; “TRAYAL” Kruševac, SCG; Cement works “TITAN” Kosjerić, SCG; SAB AM–USA; OOO VIA-TELOS Ukraine; TELVINA-USA; JUGOPETROL Belgrade, SCG; BEOPETROL Belgrade, SCG...
2002-2003 JN PETROL Ltd. Smederevo. Executive manager.
• Cooperating with: ARMAGAS Trading Ltd.–Russia; SAGA CONTRAST FINANCIAL CORPORATION S.A.–Switzerland; JUGOPETROL Belgrade, SCG; BEOPETROL Belgrade, SCG; POLARIX Ltd. Slovenia; Cement works “TITAN” Kosjerić, SCG; JAT Belgrade, SCG; BIP Belgrade, SCG; MOL LUB–Hungary...
2003-2006 AD “NAFTAGASPETROL” Smederevo, General manager.
• Cooperating with: NIS-Naftna industrija Srbije, SCG; INA Zagreb–Croatia; FRANCHISE PETROM–Romania; NIS–Rafinerija nafte Pančevo, SCG; LORATEL–Romania; APSTRIM PETROLEUM–Russia; GLENCORE England–branch office Zagreb, Croatia; JUGOPETROL Belgrade, SCG; LUKOIL BEOPETROL Belgrade, SCG; WIDMARK & PLATZER AB – Sweden; NAFTEX Limited Russia – branch office Belgrade, SCG; MAR BT Hungary; MAMIDAKIS Brothers Group–Greece...
• Working with many mediating companies in buying and selling oil and oil products (Russia, CIS, USA, Greece, Far & Near East countries).
The Other Business References
• Excellent computer skills.
• Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
• Clean driving licence.
• Specialized course in fire prevention.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Business College Belgrade
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Excellent computer skills MS and IE.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Clean driving license.
Specialized course in fire prevention.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]