CV Mechanic and Machine Construction/Diagnostic and Maintenance of Marine Equipmen
Mechanic and Machine Construction/Diagnostic and Maintenance of Marine Equipmen
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mechanic and Machine Construction/Diagnostic and Maintenance of Marine Equipmen - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Mechanic and Machine Construction/majoring in Diagnostic and Maintenance of Marine Equipment Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular) Present Location: Poland, Szczecin Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Currently I am working as a supply specialist in Ship owners Company and I am responsible for realization of spare parts, tools , equipments etc . orders for chemical tankers .
I have a strong academic background in Diagnostic and Maintenance of Marine Equipment and think that I could apply my combination of knowledge and experience to engineering position..
If you need any more information , please do not hesitate to contact me .
Thank you for your consideration.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. March/2006 - Full - time Ship Owner Supply specialist
-Receives orders from mechanics and marine crews for speciality parts and supplies.
-Locates specialized parts and equipment for marine equipment, engines, and machinery.
-Coordinates parts and supply requests with field supervisors. Coordinates the receipt, storage, issue, and inventory of specialized items such as electrical goods, engine spare parts, tools, safety equipment, engineering supplies, navigation instruments, marine/navigation charts and publication, provision etc .
2. October/2005-November/2005 Practical training Dolna Odra Power Plant Complex APPRENTICE
- suport of plumber department
- observing and learning enginers work
3. September/2005-October/2005 Practical training Shipyard Gryfia / Szczecin APPRENTICE
- suport of measurement survey department
- performance simple spatial measurement
- learning and observed service tipical measurement tools
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. July/2002 - October/2006 University Marine studies Maritime University of Szczecin
Mechanic and Machine Construction/majoring in Diagnostic and Maintenance of Marine Equipment
2. September/1997 - May/2002 Technical college Marine technology Marine Schools in Kołobrzeg
mechanical specialist- profession: engineer machinist
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1. Microsoft office Very good
2. Auto Cad Good
I am willing to gain new skills - fast learning
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Fork Lift Motor-driven and operator - certificate
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am 25 years old graduate of Maritime University in Szczecin, faculty: Marine Engineering, Mechanics and Engine Construction; specialization: Diagnosis and Maintenance of Ship's Machinery and Equipment. I am very hard working, conscientious person with good computer skills and basic knowledge of AUTO CAD. I enjoy working with other people and therefore consider myself as a team player.
I have a clean driving license category B.