Bachelors in Mechanical Engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Norway Present Location: Norway, Oslo Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have 12 years experience working in upstream and downstream oil and gas business, principally in engineering and partly in construction and maintenance work.
I'm currently working in Troll A Future development project (Statoil) in Oslo, Norway
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have experienced working for several companies such as Vetco-Aibel (Norway), Grenland Framnes (Norway), Foster Wheeler (Thailand)
My experiences include:
- Preparing process description, functional specification for offshore facilities.
-Participate/Assist in solving Layout Constrains and in achieving Integration with other Platform Systems.
-Liaise with Client and Supplier, Coordinate with Project disciplines.
-Technical specification, Technical Bid Evaluation for rotating and package equipments such as Pump, Compressors, Chiller unit, Cooling tower, Agitator and water treatment package.
-Preparing specification/standard and technical summary for rotating and package equipments such as Centrifugal/Reciprocating pumps, Electrical motor, Compressor, Steam turbine, Water treatment plant, Cooling Tower and Flare.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor Degree of Mechanical Engineering, King Mongkutâ€™s Institute of Technology Thonburi (KMITT) in Thailand, Year 1995
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
General program :Microsoft office
Specific program : ProArc, PIM (Plant info management)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]