Location (Residence): abu dhabi, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:Pakistan
Arabic UAE, English United States, Hindi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in gen FSC Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Canada Present Location: UAE, Abu Dhabi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Self motivated individual with honest and progressive work ethics, capable of working both independently and as part of team, adaptable while changing environmental team with excellent communications skills, quick learner with the ability to prioritize responsibilities and with strong determination and good customer service skills with the ability to handle client professionally and courteously.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
EXPERIENCE MORE THAN (11 YEARS):
Served with Tropical Engineering Services (Pakistan)
From 14/03/1996 to20/07/2004, as a Equipment Mechanic.
Presently working in AL DHARIS Company Abu Dhabi,
Since 06/11/2004, as Marine Mechanic on
Landing Crofts (64 meters), Luxury Ships (70 meters),
Fire Fighting Boats (25 meters), High Speed Fishing and Pleasure Boats (4 meters) (55 knots), in Marine
Construction Division. (MCD) Abu Dhabi, UAE.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
(STCW 1995) (STCW 1995) SAFETEY TRAINING CERTIFICATION WATCHKING
1. Fire Prevention And Fife-Fighting Course Certificate (FPFF)
2. Personal Survival Techniques Course Certificate (PSTC)
3. Elementary First Aid Course Certificate (EFA)
4. Personal Safety And Social Responsibilities (PSSR)
Fire Fighting Course: Passed Fire Fighting Course from Sialkot, Pakistan.
Technical Education : Passed Three years Diploma of Associate Engineer in Mechanical
In 1992 / 1995, from Punjab Board of Education, Pakistan