Masters in Geology Bachelors in Geology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Jordan, Kuwait, Morocco, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syrian Arab Rep., Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uzbekistan, Yemen Present Location: Saudi Arabia, Khobar Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Hard working MWD/LWD engineer of very good experience in the oil industry.Looking for competitive positions either as LWD engineer or Directional driller.Willing to work internationally based on location.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
9 years of work with Halliburton ltd. Out of witch 4 years as a mud logger. From 1997 to 2001. From 2001 to 2005 I was working as MWD/LWD engineer.
2 years of work with Weatherford,Precision energy services as LWD engineer.From 2005 till now.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Master in Geology from yarmouk University in Jordan.
Many courses during my work in Halliburton.Mostly in all LWD aspects and technology.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Excellent computer skills as part of my work experience.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
LWD logs QC.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]