English United States, English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in MSc Chemistry Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States, Bahrain, Canada, Korea, (South), Kuwait, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom Present Location: Pakistan, Burewala Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
My qualification is MSc Chemistry in Organic. I have three years experience of quality control laboratory of Pharmaceutical and petrochemical laboratory.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I worked on ISO 9001:2000 certification in quality assurance with Arsons Pharmaceutical Ind. (Pvt.) Ltd. Lahore.
I also worked as a part of team on ISO/IEC 17025 at Attock Refinery Limited, Rawalpindi. Project is successfully closed.
Attock Refiner Limited
I worked against position of Lab chemist, responsible to perform and maintain the analysis according to the requirements of ISO quality systems by using ASTM, IP, UOP and USEPA Standard Test Methods at Attock Refinery Limited from July 2006 to July 2007.
Arsons Pharmaceutical Industries:
As Quality Control Manager in Arsons Pharmaceutical Ind. Pvt. Ltd. Lahore from July 2004 to July 2006.
Job Achievement :
1. Paraffin, olefins, naphthenes and aromatics Analysis of Naphtha and Reformat with help of specially designed Carborane (Calcarb+Borwin) Software of GC.
2. Composition of different Refinery Process Gases and Natural Gas with Gas Chromatography.
3. Analysis of Sodium, Potassium and Lithium by Flame photometer
4. Calibration and maintenance of equipment of Laboratory as per ISO 17025.
5. Standardization and preparation of solution as per ASTM standard.
6. General Testing of PMG, Kerosene, HSD, Jet Aviation Fuel, DFO, FFO, Reformat & Reformer stream analysis, Bitumen, LPG, Crude oil analysis as per ASTM/UOP/IP protocol.
7. Environmental Monitoring and Analysis of different plant effluents and final refinery effluents as per the USEPA certified test methods viz. Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD), Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD), Flue Gas Analysis, TSS, TDS, etc.
8. Part of team for rationalization of work/cost of testing
I am also part of team, worked on Safety risk analysis associated with each activity of Petroleum Laboratory which I feel is a unique experience.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
MSc in Chemistry
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft Office, Internet, E-mail
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
i did worked on ISO17025/IEC in attock refinery and on ISO 9000-2001 in Arsons Pharmaceutical Industries pvt Ltd Lahore
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]