Location (Residence): ameglia - la spezia, Italy Citizenship:Italy
Italian Standard Other:
English United Kingdom, French Standard
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: italy, milano Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would like to look for opportunities on HSE related position in Offshore Projects.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
To date I have more than 25 year expereince on Offshore Projects worldwide as main Contractor HSE Manager.
I have been working always as HSE since 1980 and I have been involved on Major PROJECTS for various oil companies.
In the last five years I have been HSE Manager for Azeri Project (T&I contract) and ROSA Field Development (Subsea umbilicals, risers and flowlines).
Available to discuss all my details on direct interview.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
HSE Management System preparation (c/o RINA Industry)
HSE Management System Auditor ((c/o RINA Industry)
Safety Coordinator for works execution as per D.lgs 494/96 (Italian Legislation)
ASA and Behavioural safety (c/o BP Azerbaijan)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft office applications
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Experienced on Risk Assessment and HAZOP techniques.