CV Widely experienced (15 years ) as Auto painter and (2 years) as Spray Rotorblade Painter Overseas
Widely experienced (15 years ) as Auto painter and (2 years) as Spray Rotorblade Painter Overseas
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Widely experienced (15 years ) as Auto painter and (2 years) as Spray Rotorblade Painter Overseas - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
76044 Last Updated:
Friday, March 6, 2009
Location (Residence): Industrial area 1, Philippines Citizenship:Philippines
English Philippines Other:
Arabic Saudi Arabia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Marine Engg. Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: United Arab Emirates, Shajah Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To Whom It May Concern:
If you are seeking for positions of Spray/Auto Painter who can give you best work performance with less supervision, I would like to make a strong case for myself. My skills and experience has been in spray/auto painting which also includes painting for helicopter rotor blades. I have been working overseas with my discipline for more than 15 years.
Of particular interests:
• I have been working presently in an aviation company as rotor blade painter which also involves preparation and I train spray painters who are new to our company.
• I have been exposed to all kinds of automobile painting as well as scheduling vehicles and prioritizing urgent works.
• I have gained extensive experience for this discipline in seven countries in Asia.
I am at present working in Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
RBI Hawker Ltd. – Jebel Ali, Dubai, UAE Rotor Blade-Painter 2005-Present
Al Tayer Motors - Deira, Dubai, UAE Auto-Painter 2003-2005
Global Motors Cebu Distributors Corp. – Philippines Auto-Painter 2001-2003
Future Center Workshop – Damam, K.S.A Auto-Painter 1999-2001
Abu Hani Establishment (LLC) – Sultanate of Oman Auto-Painter 1995-1996
Speed Well Automobile Co. Ltd. – Hong Kong Auto-Painter 1993-1995
Mazda Motors Co. –Hong Kong Auto-Painter 1991-1993
Al-Sadad Auto Repair Workshop – Sharjah, UAE Auto-Painter 1989-1990
Misurata Co. for Road Construction – Libya Auto-Painter 1988-1989
Hala Automotive Center – Riyadh, K.S.A Auto-Painter 1984-1986
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
College: Cebu Central Colleges 1978-1979
Course: Associate of Marine Engineering
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft Office - MS Word
Internet Surfing & Emailing
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Knows how to bake a cake , Minor Electric repair
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Have worked overseas for almost 20 years. Hardworking and dedicated to work.