CV 1. Fire Fighting training to plant emplowees. 2. Testing and Inspection of Fire Protection system.
1. Fire Fighting training to plant emplowees. 2. Testing and Inspection of Fire Protection system.
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in 1. Fire Fighting training to plant emplowees. 2. Testing and Inspection of Fire Protection system. - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Ahmedabad, India Citizenship:India
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Fire Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Australia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, India, Kuwait, Malaysia, Oman, Qatar Present Location: India, Jamnagar Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Presently working as a Fire Officer. Having B.sc(fire) degree and Certificate in Safety Engineer and Diploma in Fire and Safety Management.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I am working as a Fire Officer in Essar Oil Limited from last 1.6 yrs. Also worked as Safety Supervisor in Essar Steel.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.Sc(Fire) from College of Fire Technology,
Certificate in Safety Engineer,
Diploma in Fire and Safety Management,
Vocational training of Fire Protection System in Torrent Power Ltd.
Attachment in Fire and Safety Department of KRIBHCO Fertilizer plant, Hazira.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Knowledge of MS Office,
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Managing Manpower for Fire Department.
To play Hockey.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]