CV Drilling well experience 3 years as field service engineer in TOP DRIVE SYSTEM & MWD & LWD technicia
Drilling well experience 3 years as field service engineer in TOP DRIVE SYSTEM & MWD & LWD technicia
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Drilling well experience 3 years as field service engineer in TOP DRIVE SYSTEM & MWD & LWD technicia - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electronics and communication Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, United Kingdom Present Location: Singapore, Singapore Relocation: India, Indonesia, Kuwait, Malaysia
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I hereby submit my resume for your kind consideration.
I have recently resigned from field service engineer post and seeking an immediate job opportunity which is to be motivating and challenging job.
I have a strong troubleshooting skill on PLC Siemens step7 and siemens AC Drives 6SE70 series 800 HP used for drilling rig (Top Drive systems).
I also have better knowledge on hydraulic systems and able to read hydraulic circuits, electrical, electronics circuits and troubleshooting skills.
Willing to travel, my previous schedule was 28 days ON and 3 Days off in Singapore. Worked for oil and gas industry in rig location for 2.8 yrs.
total oil and gas industry experience is 5 yrs.
I am seeking a job in your jurisdiction and oblige.
Thank you very much,
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
3. Working as a Field Engineer, In National Oil Well Varco who is the Manufacturer of Various Drilling Rig Equipments, I am working in TOP DRIVE Division used in Drilling Rigs to drill vertical and horizontal oil & Gas well, (RENTAL DEPARTMENTS).
Working From January 2005 to 29 August 2007,
· Responsible for Rig up, Rig down and Rig move varco top drive system. Stand by at rig location for rig operations.
· Responsible for Installation and commissioning of Top Drives , SIEMENS AC DRIVE (6SE70 series, CUVC, CU2, 800HP) and Generator (400KVA)
· Completed Varco’s Internal Training on Troubleshooting Hydraulic Systems and Siemens STEP 7 PLC Programmes and controls. SIEMENS AC DRIVE.
· Field Maintenance and Servicing of Electrical and Hydraulic Circuits and Systems.
· Strong troubleshooting knowledge in electrical, electronics and hydraulic sytems
· Working in Indonesia Region especially for Petrochina, Jambi and vico rigs as a service engineer for top drive rental.
2. Worked as an ELECTRONICS SPECIALIST (Technician II) IN OIL & GAS INDUSTRY TO DO REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE OF MICROPROCESSOR BASED AUTOMATED MEASURING AND LOGGING EQUIPMENTS.
Name of the Company and Duration: Baker Hughes- INTEQ,
273, Jalan Ahmad ibrahim, Singapore-629 150
From 12.03.01 to 21.05.03
· Completed internal drilling and evaluation course.
· Test and troubleshoot the Microprocessor based down hole MWD (Measurement While Drilling) tools (Navitrak, Autotrak and Ontrak) and surface equipment systems.
· Strong knowledge of MWD systems directional systems and logging systems (like prosity, density tools)
· Calibrate and programme the down hole tools. Das module.
· Perform the required modifications (FMM) Field Maintenance Memo on the down hole tools
· Update regularly the history of module and first alert systems
· Prepare the failure analyzing reports, communicate the tool problem and update the process status to the engineer.
· Provide Training to the regional technicians
· Traveled to USA, Norway and Indonesia for training and technician support.
1. WORKED AS AN ASST. SERVICE ENGINEER ELECTRICAL/ AIR CON.
Name of the Company and Duration: Comfort Management P Ltd,
9, Little Road, Singapore-536 985.
From 30.03.99 to 05.03.01
· LT Switch Room servicing and Generator testing and maintenance.
· Repair and maintenance of chiller, condenser water pump, chilled water pump, and cooling tower motor, and chemical dosing pump.
· Troubleshoot chiller starter panel, all pump panel motorized valve& BAS Systems and PLC based control systems
· Observation of chiller and plant room equipment and all AHU operations.
· Troubleshoot FCU operation and motorized valve, thermostat setting switch and modulation valve.
· Chiller annual shut down work like charge new oil, charge gas, change oil filters and maintenance works.
· Installation of window unit and split unit systems.
· All M&E Electrical equipment maintenance.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Educational Qualification : B.E., (Electronics & Communication Engg.)
University : Madras University
Year Of Passing : April’ 1993
Percentage of marks scored :
SSLC : 78% (1986-1987)
HSC : 60% (1988-1989)
B.E : 59% (1989-1993)
Additional Qualification : Certificate of Proficiency in
Soldering Skills and Solder Joint Inspection
Certificate from ELITC Singapore
Short term Course On PLC – Programming
(Allen Bradley, Modicon, & Siemens)
Short term Course on SCADA- Programming
Course Completed on UNIX, C, C++.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
PLC programming, AC Drives
Electrical and electronics troubleshooting
Hydraulic systems some level troubleshooting.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]