CV Piping Layout, Material Procurement & Coordination/Monitoring of Onshore Gas Pipelines
Piping Layout, Material Procurement & Coordination/Monitoring of Onshore Gas Pipelines
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Piping Layout, Material Procurement & Coordination/Monitoring of Onshore Gas Pipelines - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan Present Location: Pakistan, Karachi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am hard working and has ability to adjust in any environment. I also accept challenges in job. because a part from my own expertise I have also performed other related duties in case of shortage of manpower and done reasonably well.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Overall Experience of 18 Years, Breakup of which is as follows;
1. Deputy Chief Engineer(Pipeline) Planning & Development Department,
Sui Southern Gas Company
i) Joined as Engineer on 13th November 2000.
ii) Promoted to Senior Engineer Pipeline on 26th Jan 2004.
iii) Again promoted to Deputy Chief Engineer (Pipeline) on 16th May 2007.
Has worked on the following components of Gas Infrastructure and Rehabilitation ProjectsGIREP-I).
b. 24” Dia.X 42 KM. Bhit-Bajara Pipeline Project.
c. 20” Dia.X 22 KM. ACPL Loopline Project.
d. 24” Dia. X6 KM. FJFC Spur Loopline Project.
e. 16” Dia ILBP Rehabilitation Pipeline Project from Sui Gas Field to Karachi.
f. Sawan Gas integration to 24” Kadanwari Gas Pipeline.
g. 20” IRBP-CEP Zamzama Gas Reverse Flow (Phase-I).
Presently working on the following components of the Gas Infrastructure and Rehabilitation Projects (GIREP-II)
h. 24” Diax290 Km.(Sanghar(Nawabshah)-Hyderabad-Karachi Pipeline).
i. 30” Dia.x9 Km.From HQ-3 to SMS Sindh University by-pass Pipeline.
j. 18” Dia.X 14 KM Dingra Nala Loopline (Re-Routing).
k. 16” Dia 3rd Distribution Supply Main For Hyderabad.
l. 12”Dia.X64Km.Zarghun-Quetta Pipeline.
m. 18”Dia.Loopline for 12”Dia.Quetta Pipeline.
n. 20” Dia. Zamzama Gas Reverse Flow (Phase-II).
o. 24”Dia x 6 Km FFBL Spur Loopline for 42” Dia. Distribution Pipeline Project.
p. 24” Diax200 Km.Bajara-Karachi Pipeline Project.
The Design of the projects is based on the international codes and standard such as ASME, ANSI, API, AGA etc.
2. Assistant Manager, (in Pakistan Steel)
From 11th May 1989 to January 2000.
Responsibilities as Assistant Manager:
q. Organizing repair and maintenance of Heavy Mechanical Equipment such as compressor, Pumps, Air-conditioning system and hydraulic systems.
r. Planning & Development Section of Water Treatment Plant (Bbased on Biological System) &
s. Central Maintanance Deptt.
3. Assistant Executive Engineer in (Irrigation and Power Department, (Government of Sindh Worked on Kotri Barrage Rehabilitation Project)
From December 1994 to February 1997 (On deputation frm Pakistan Steel Mills)
Responsibilities as Assistant Executive Engineer:
t. Monitoring and quality assurance of the project (work was carried out by a British Firms M/s. Whessoe Ltd.as contractors and M/s. Coode Blizard Ltd. (consultant )
u. Monitoring of Budget utilization proportions as GOP, GOS and
v. Fabrication of Barrage Gates and Installation of Bridge equipment.
w. Liasion between consultants and Government.
x. Supervision of Mechanical Rehabilitation works of Barrage Head works.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
M.Sc. (Rural Development) in 1999
B.E (Mechanical Engineering) in 1988
• Pipeline Coating and Cathodic Protection of Pipelines (Advance Course), July 3-7, 2007. By Institute of Chemical Engineering, University of Punjab Lahore.
• “HAZOP”, By M/s. IBC Asia(S), Singapore.Nov 14-16 2006.
• “Control Valve Engineering I School ” by Emerson Process Management Singapore-October 2005
• “Hot Tapping and Stoppling” by SSGCL-September 2005.
• “Piping Engineering” by Petroman – September 2002.
• “Surface Preparation & Protective Coating” by SGS Pakistan – October 2001.
• “Foundation Course in Management” by Pakistan Steel Mills – October 1989.
• “Speak Your Way To English” by Pakistan American Center – May to September 1983.
Seminars / Workshops
• “Road Show on Gas Measurement in the New Century” by M/s. Emerson Process Management – February 2004.
• Seminar on “Electronic Volume Corrector” by Sui Southern Gas Company Limited – October 2003.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• MS Windows (Excel, Word)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
• Planning, Designing and Monitoring of new pipeline projects.
• Planning, Designing and Monitoring of new Sales Meter Stations and Regulation Assemblies.
• Preparation of Transmission pipeline system mechanical drawings.
• Budget Cost Estimation of the Pipeline Projects.
• Reconcilation of the material of the Pipeline Project
• Rehabilitation of old facilities.
• P&I, Scematic and Isometric piping drawing preparation of the projects.
• Material Management/Coordination with Procurement and Stores Department.
• Preparation of Technical Specification and Shedule of Requirementfor tenders.
• Coordination with Construction Department during site construction activities of Pielinelaying and Valve Assemblies installations.
• Technical Evalution of Bids/Pre-Fabrication/Delivery Evaluation & Verification of the Material/Equipment, Drawings Approvals, Specification and test reports submitted by the successful manufacturers, such as;.