High School in Advanced Diploma Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Canada Present Location: Canada, Calgary Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir / Madam:
Please accept this letter as a request for employment with your company. I am applying for you entry level off shore positions.
I was looking at your website and I read that you are actively searching for entry level positions and I am eager to start a long term career with you.
I know that I do not have the required certifications that might be needed for the position, but I want to state that I am willing to go and get those certifications if that is required of me. I have looked into a few places that offer the courses, like H2S alive and the first aid courses, and I do know that they are available right away to take. I do not know what other certifications I might have to have, but know that I am willing to go and get what ever certifications are necessary in order for me to be able to fill the position
I believe my qualifications, great personality, and customer service experience will exceed the standards and expectations your company has set out for your staff. I look forward to beginning a new and exciting career with your company, and the opportunity to offer my skills.
I am a hard working and dedicated individual, with leadership abilities. I work well independently as well as with a team. I have excellent working habits as well as good organizational skills. I am computer literate as well as a quick learner.
Through working with Telus and with Podolsky Inc., I have gained added valuable experience with customer experience, and believe that I would become a valuable asset to your company.
I am looking at starting a new career in a company with lots of growth and potential and I see this with your company. I am a very hard working individual as well as a great team player. Although I am new to the industry, I am excited to begin my career with you. I am very dedicated and I am a very quick learner.
Enclosed is a copy of my resume for your review. I am available for an interview at your convenience, and look forward to meeting and hearing from you soon.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Human Resources: Ethel
Field Supervisor: Scott Downie
Seismic crew February 2007 – April 2007
• Lying out and picking up of seismic data cables
• Setting up of Heli-Bags
• Setting Heli-bags up to the helicopter
• Seismic crew duties
Manager: Scott Groff
Data and Network Assistant January 2006 – January 2007
• Provide superior quality and efficient service to both internal and external clients by handling/resolving inbound trouble related and inquiry calls
• Assist in identifying, tracking and reporting coverage/service and provisioning issues
• Input/update applicable systems, records and files to process, route and resolve trouble management issues.
• Recommend products and services to meet and exceed the needs of clients
A & W Food Services
Owner: Rakesh Arora
Supervisor June 2000 – August 2001
July 2003 – December 2006
• Front cashier and customer service
• Staff scheduling
• Supervision of staff
• Customer Service
• Nightly Store Closing
• Weekly period ending closing
SLH Transport / Podolsky (AB) Inc.
Manager: Derek Podolsky
Delivery Driver January 2001 – April 2003
• Delivery of Sears merchandise
• Personal at home care and customer service
• Set-up of merchandise
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Southern Alberta Institute of Technology – Computer Technology Diploma
May 2004 – May 2005
Bishop Grandin High School – Advanced High School Diploma
Graduated June 1995
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating Systems: Applications: Languages, etc:
Microsoft Windows 3.x Microsoft Word SQL - Learning
Microsoft Windows 95 Microsoft Excel Java – Learning
Microsoft Windows 98 Microsoft Access HTML – Learning
Microsoft Windows 2000 Microsoft PowerPoint Networking Essentials
Microsoft Windows ME Technical writing
Microsoft Windows XP
I know how to network computer systems as well as build networks and computers
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am a hard working and dedicated individual. I am a fast learner as well