Malay Malaysia Other:
English, Indonesian, Malay Malaysia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in adv diploma in applied science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Singapore Present Location: singapore, singapore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Seeking Work offshore on a time for time basis. On specialized vessels in accommodation / Construction or onboard Drill ships
Willing to learn new things and upgrade when opportunities arise.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Deck Cadet Sept 1991 – Dec 1994
Neptune Ship management Services Pte Ltd – Various types of merchant vessel
Navigating Deck Officer Apr 1996 – Sept 2007
Asean Cableship Pte Ltd (ACPL) – 3rd Officer Apr 1996 to Mar 1999
Asean Cableship Pte Ltd (ACPL) – 2nd Officer Mar 1999 to Dec 2002
Asean Cableship Pte Ltd (ACPL) – Chief Officer Jan 2003 to present year 2007
Vessel Served: C.S Asean Restorer / C.S. Asean Explorer (DP Class 2 vessels)
Vessel Type: Underwater cable repair and laying vessel
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Class 2 Deck Officer Certificate of Competency (in compliance with STCW 95 regulations) unlimited
• General Operator’s Certificate of Competency
• Proficiency in Medical Care
• Electronic Navigational System
• Advanced Fire Fighting
• Proficiency in Survival Craft
• DP Induction course conducted by the DP centre (Singapore) Cert no. S333/07
• DP Advance simulator course conducted by the DP centre (Singapore) Cert no. S009/08
• Captain's Medicare.
• Radar Operator's Course.
• Automatic Radar Plotting Aids Radar, ARPA & Navigation Simulator Course.
• Ship Security Officers Course.
• ECDIS (Electronic Chart Display and Identification System) Course.
• ISM Internal Audito Course.