Bachelors in naval architecture and marine engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt Present Location: egypt, alexandria Relocation: Egypt
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am seeking a challenging position in a well-established firm, where I can apply my educational background in order to start a successful career.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Title of qualification awarded BSC of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering
Date Graduation Year (2007)
Name and type of organisation providing education Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University.
Total Grade GOOD (70%)
Graduation project Excellent (Semi-Submersible Stability and Drilling Equipment on Offshore Platforms.)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
PREVIOUS TRAINING EXPERIENCE
Date Started- Finished Company
15/7/2006- 15/8/2006 Egyptian Drilling Company (Rig 19)
1/7/2005- 1/8/2005 Egyptian Company for Navigation
1/7/2004- 1/8/2004 Alexandria Shipyard Company
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft Power point
Maxsurf and Hydromax
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
One star diving licence.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]