CV Mechanical engineer, oil filed operation skills, hard worker
Mechanical engineer, oil filed operation skills, hard worker
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mechanical engineer, oil filed operation skills, hard worker - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
• Work as a consultant SDL (sample catcher)
• Preparing sample by making a thin section to be seen under the microscope to know the formation and where we are and where we should go to keep in the target.
• Well Site Company Margham Dubai Establishment.
• Drilling type coiled tubing drilling (CTUBD).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Aviation Engineering & Technology Institute
Bachelor of civil Engineering – Mechanical Department
Graduation Grade: Pass
Wing design Project (structural design), Project Grade: Good
Om El Abtal Experimental Language School
Secondary High School Certificate
Faculty of Engineering-Cairo University 11/2005
Patran design course.
Basic ACM.Engineering P/A Course for BS,c Engineers
1) Different types of aircrafts (Mechanical Equipment)
2) Different types of engines (Piston Engines , Jet Engines)
3) Different types of machines and machining elements
4) Types of pneumatic and hydraulic systems
5) Types of air-conditioning systems (Air-Conditioner for aircrafts)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Office Applications (Word XP, PowerPoint)
Windows XP- Internet Browser, Patran (Design Program)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Good Communication Skills.
Work under pressure.
Can be adapted to various work environments.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]