Arabic Iraq, Arabic Algeria, German Standard Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Sewage management Water economy and supply Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, Algeria, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates Present Location: Germany, Mainz Relocation: European Union, Algeria, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Libyan Arab Jama., Oman, Qatar, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Assistant of a Civil Engineer.
Employee at the Society of Disposal (EAG) in
· S upervised and inspection :
Waste water treatment.
· S anitation :
Water canals with modern methods
Amnesty International: Translator German/Arabic as well as
12 Weeks building site training (Company: Gemünden).
8 Weeks office training in the area of calculation.
6 Weeks building site training (Company: Philipp Holzmann).
3 Weeks Supervision& Renovation of the Kings Palace of
· Ground survey .
· Construction a bridge.
· Calculation volumetric flow rate of two rivers.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
10/2000 – 07/ 2006:
Civil Engineering at the University of Applied Sciences in
Frankfurt am Main / Germany.
Sewage management Water economy and supply.
Sewage disposal concept at the community of Wollmerschied/
· Calculation of rainwater and sewage canalisation.
· Calculation of pumping station.
· Calculation of aeration pumping station.
· Calculation of waste water treatment plant .
Botanical Plant; horizontal as well as Vertical Plant.
percolating filter plant.
· Calculation of total costs, Annually.
· Calculation of total costs, Personals.
Intermediate and secondary school, Mainz/Germany.
Degree: Diploma from German secondary school.
Qualifying for university admission (High School) (Abitur).
Intermediate school, Jawas Secondary School, Yemen.
Elementary school and secondary school, Ecole
fundamentale Amamra, Algeria.