CV/Resume ID no.:
76148 Last Updated:
Monday, October 8, 2007
Location (Residence): Prescot, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in HNC Telecommunications Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular) Present Location: England, Liverpool Relocation: European Union
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Currently working as an I & C team leader for Heyrod Communications Ltd. I have extensive experience in mobile and field telecommunications. I am well motivated with good communication skills, and am computer literate, a strong team member, capable and confident of working alone using my own initiative. Achieve targets and meet deadlines. I am a keen ambitious individual.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I&C team leader Sept 2006 to present day
Responsible for Installation commissioning and testing microwave links for Siemens/ Vodafone ATP. Work with a team to carry out installation of SRA 4 and SRAL XD SDH and PDH microwave radio links under the latest Siemens specification. Pan, commission and test the link and trib cables using, Sunrise Sunset BER tester. Compile hand over pack and photo’s for completion of the link.
Quality Inspections and Audits of Vodafone and T-Mobile Base station.
Extensive Surveys for Vodafone Property and National Grid Wireless
Ground Based Surveys for the Siemens / ATP Project
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
FURTHER EDUCATION AND TRAINING
HNC Telecommunications St Helens College
Siemens ATP / Microwave Workshop
Andrew Terrestrial Microwave Training & CNT300 / 300APNM-C
Siemens I&C SRA 4 – SRAL XD - SDH/PDH Accreditation Course
AXE Basic Ericsson
Digital Radio & Microwave Link planning – Wray Castle
Electrical Installation and Safety Course Swindon College
Advanced Climbers and Rescue Course – Spanset UK Exp date 03.2008
Rooftop and RF awareness course Spanset UK Exp date: 11.12008
UMTS System Overview – Wray Castle
GSM System Overview – Wray Castle
Radio frequency Radiation Safety Course – Tractel Training
IPAF Operator Training – Nationwide Access
Attachment Training – Andrew Institute
NVQ IMA2 Antenna Riggers Course – Lars Communications
NVQ Assessor D32, D33, D34. Manchester City College
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Windows / office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
installation commissioning radio microwave equipment
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Carry out LOS surveys for links between sites, conducting panoramic surveys for network planning purposes and compiling this information together within a report for use by site establishment and network planners.
• Taking part in multi-skilled visits, attending with network planners, BT, riggers, builders and carrying out surveys to requirements. The inspections of newly built, sites ensuring build quality to Vodafone specifications. Including the testing of feeders with Anritsu site master to establish faults within the rigging of the site, deducing exactly where the fault occurs.
• Writing inspection reports and liaising with contractors to achieve rectification of faults within a reasonable length of time.