CV Drilling fluids/ Mud Engineer working in Saudi Arabia
Drilling fluids/ Mud Engineer working in Saudi Arabia
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Drilling fluids/ Mud Engineer working in Saudi Arabia - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Arabic Algeria Other:
English United States, French Standard
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in polymer engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Algeria, Saudi Arabia Present Location: Saudi Arabia, Dammam Relocation: Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
A dynamic mud engineer working now in offshore rig in Saudi. High H2s. Oil base mud. Have 5 years experience. Worked for MISWACO Algeria. Willing to relocate internationally.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
6/2007-Now : Drilling fluids Engineer at MBPS Saudi Arabia
5/2003- 6/2007 : Drilling fluid Engineer at MISWACO Algeria
7/2002-5/2003 : Mud Tester at MISWACO Algeria
1/2002-7/2002 : Head of production at ENPC (Plastics and Rubber Company) Algeria.
6. Location: Land in Hassi Messaoud Algeria and OFFSHORE (Rowan rig) in Saudi Arabia (presence of H2S).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• 2001: Specialization in Polymer Engineering, SONATRACH/Algerian Institute of Petroleum, Boumerdes.
• 1996: Bachelor science in Polymer engineering, Algerian Institute of Petroleum, Boumerdes.
• 2003: Basic mud school, HOUSTON, TX.
• 2003: ONE TRAX (MISWACO software) School at Hassi Messaoud (May 2003
• 2005: IFE Waste Management School at Hassi Messaoud
• Years Of Experience in Oil &Gas Industry: 5 Years, Since 7/2002.
• Years Of Experience as Drilling Fluid Engineer: Four Years, Since 5/2003.
• Used Mud system: WBM, Aphron ICS, Versadrill OBM, KCl/CaCl2 Brine, LTOBM
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Very good computer skills. Ms Office, Power point...
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Fluency in Oral &Written English: very good
Fluency in Oral &Written French: very good
Native language: Arabic
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
1. Day to day customer contact and rig contact
2. Attend pres-spud meeting
3. Attend rig daily meetings
4. Establish product/equipment request and rig to rig movement report
5. Receive and control material and equipment and fill in the rig mud lab check list
6. Supervise back load and rig movement of product/equipment
7. Mix supervision in accordance with the mud program
8. Perform mud check in accordance with the mud program and keep the record mud check report and adjust properties by further treating of the mud
9. Monitor volumes and produce daily inventory
10. Produce daily mud report and submit copy to the customer, tool pusher, Geologist and office
11. Produce section phases and end of well recaps and submit copy to office.
1. Take sampling, identify and handle it in accordance with the sampling work instruction
2. Submit the sample to the laboratory with the job request
3. Perform tests according to the work instructions and fill in the log book and identify all anomalies detected during the tests.
4. Analyze the results and produce the lab report according to the lab report standard
Risk an environmental aspects management
1. Fill in the incident report form according to the incident reporting instruction and submit it to RQHSE
2. Produce HOC cards