CV/Resume ID no.:
76210 Last Updated:
Monday, October 22, 2007
Location (Residence): New Delhi, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Arts Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom Present Location: India, Delhi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To contribute best my abilities and explore the depth of my knowledge, for the Growth of self and organization. To be hard working, Sincere and loyal part of an encouraging team.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Nature of Job
1. Fire prevention activities & Fire Fighting.
2. Maintenance of Fire Fighting Equipments.
3. Conducting Fire & Safety Training for employees.
4. Conducting Fire Safety Inspection and Preparing reports.
5. Accident Investigations, Hazard Identification and Risk Analysis.
6. Advising on Corrective/ Preventive Actions for Accident Prevention.
7. Activities related to Emergency preparedness and response, evacuation mock drills, etc.
8. Carrying out risk assessment of critical activities in the factory.
9. Communicating safety related matters to all employees
10. Maintenance Reserve Stock / Spare for Fire Fighting Equipments.
11. Enforcing Safety work Permit System.
12. Maintaining History-Sheet, Maintaining Records etc.
13. Trained First Aider (Institute of John Ambulance, Delhi).
14. Maintenance of Fire Protection System as Co2 Flooding, Hydrex, DCP System etc.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
v One Year Diploma in Fire Technology and Industrial Safety Management from Delhi Institute of Fire Engineering, Delhi
v Fire & Safety Technician Course from All India Institute of Local Self- Govt. at National fire Academy, Bhopal (M.P) with 70% (Honors & batch Topper in a class of 73 Students).
v Diploma in Industrial Safety from National Institute of Labour Education & Management, Chennai.
v Active Member of Institution of Fire Engineers (IFE, India) New Delhi, (Member Ship No.S-3679)
v First Aid Course from Saint John Ambulance Society.
v Having H2s training and certificate form RAS LAFFAN INDUSTRIAL CITY, QATAR GAS DOHA, QATAR
v Secondary Examination from Secondary Education Board, Bhopal (M.P) in 1988
v Senior Secondary Examination from Secondary Education Board, Bhopal (M.P) in 1990
v Graduation from Jiwaji University Gwalior in 1995.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
v Having working knowledge of Computer M/S office, Excel, Internet, 2000 windows, power point etc.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
v Confidence, Excellent leadership qualities, Good Convincing Power.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]