Location (Residence): Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Citizenship:Brazil
Portuguese Brazilian Other:
English, German Standard, Spanish Traditional Sort
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Brazil Present Location: Brazil, Rio de Janeiro Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am interested in the position of advertised
I would like to apply for the position and sending you my resume attached. Please find details of my qualifications and my contacts in it.
Thank you very much for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Company’s name: Planave S.A. - Estudos e Projetos de Engenharia.
Address: Costa Ferreira Street, 106, Rio de Janeiro – RJ – Brazil. www.planave.com.
• PDMS Administrator;
• PDMS Piping designer;
• Mechanical technician;
• Period working to Planave: March 2006 – actually.
Planave is an engineering company actuating on onshore and offshore industrial projects for Petrobrás (Brazilian Petroleum Company), and projects for the ore area with Vale do Rio Doce (Brazil).
Company’s name: A1 Engenharia e Gerenciamento Ltda.
Address: Humberto Zanato Street, 10, Curitiba – PR – Brazil. www.a1.ind.br.
• PDMS administrator;
• PDMS piping designer and Mechanical technician;
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Graduating Mechanical Engineering – Santa Ursula Catholic University. www.usu.br.
Period: August 2006 – Actually.
• Graduating Industrial Mechanical Engineering – Centro Federal de Educação Tecnológica do Paraná – Curitiba UTFPR / CEFET-PR. www.utfpr.edu.br.
Period: May 2002 – December 2005 (locked)
• Technician in Industrial Mechanics – Centro Federal de Educação Tecnológica do Paraná – Curitiba UTFPR / CEFET-PR. www.utfpr.edu.br
Period: September 1996 – June 2001 (completed)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
PDMS (DESIGN, DRAFT, ISODRAFT, ADMIN, PARAGON, SPECON, PROPCON, LEXICON), PDMS MODEL REVIEW, PDMS GLOBAL, PML (PDMS PROGRAMABLE MACRO LANGUAGE), PDMS ROUTER, MECHANICAL DESKTOP, SOLID WORKS, COADE CAESAR II.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• PDMS in company training courses applying;
• Piping designer, piping supports designer and metallic structures designer;
• Electronic mockup building, detailing drawings production, piping catalogs and specifications development through the PDMS;
• Piping stress analysis and calculus for piping system according to the B31.3 ASME Code using Coade Caesar II;
• Ability for the developing of mechanical systems and for piping projects;
• Ability and interest in CAD/CAE tools and computational systems;
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]