CV Project management, Training and development, Human resources
Project management, Training and development, Human resources
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Project management, Training and development, Human resources - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt Present Location: Egypt, Cairo Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Seeking a professional job opportunity in the capacity of a managerial position in a Multinational co-operation offering chances for academic and professional advancement .
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza 4-2006 till present
Job title: Engineering Manager.
• Training and development of all division both management and non management
• Responsible for new hires training plan (preparation, training and submission)
• Preparation of job descriptions of all Engineering Division
• Preparation of departmental objectives and follow up on deadlines
• Team member of Hotel Safety Committee
• Fire Brigade Manager ( I started the team from scratch )
• Responsible for annual evaluations of division starting line employees up to Assistant Managers
• Responsible for rooms operations including follow up on daily orders, guest comment cards, standard testing and related budget
• Acting as a quality manager performing inspections and spot checks on our projects.
• Responsible for follow up on preventive maintenance programs for all Mechanical equipment’s (A/C equipment, Fire fighting network, Boilers, Heat exchangers, Pumps and motors).
Master Foods Egypt for trade and industry (Mars Inc) 10-2004 till 1-2006
Job title: Production Shift Leader
• Achieving production KPI's
• Continuous improvement
• Haccp and food safety
Training’s: Managing associates-Interpersonal savvy- Conflict Management – Creating a great presentation-Mars effective competencies-General safety and Hygiene standards in food industry-First aids and fire fighting
Four Seasons Resort Sharm-El-Shiekh 2004
Job title: Shift Engineer
Job responsibilities: Responsible for daily operations and preventive maintenance programs for all Mechanical equipment’s (A/C equipment, Fire fighting network, Boilers, Heat exchangers, Pumps, and motors).
Trainings: Attended supervisor development program (Managerial training) the training was 12 sessions and handled the following
(The manager’s role-Perception in the work place-group problem solving-Communication –Labor standard and P&L-Train the trainer-Coaching-Effective disciplinary skills-Time and stress management- creating a presentation-Interviewing skills- Delivering a presentation)
Halliburton cementing and oil field service 2002
One-month internship involved training in cementing and stimulation department. Training included shop activities, safety meetings and a ten-day rig job
Schlumberger oil field service 2001
Three weeks summer internship involved training in testing branch. Training included shop activities and safety meetings.
Jorica Egypt group for industry (MAN) 2000
One-month internship involved training in quality control sector and design of trailers.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Major: B.Sc. Mechanical Power Engineering.
Graduation Date: July 2003
Graduation Project: Hybrid System for Distributed Power Generation/Cogeneration
Education home (Dar el tarbiah) IGCSE section
High school (International general certificate for secondary education- Cambridge University) with a degree of 96.4%
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Over 10 years experience with personal computers.
Professional in dealing with Engineering Equation Solver "EES"
Professional in dealing with Honeywell Building management system software
Professional in dealing with Graphic 600 dimming system controller
Familiar with Visual Basic, AutoCAD and Mat lab.
Highly capable of dealing with all Microsoft office programs.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Managing diversity of people, Leadership, communication, problem solving, Interpersonal savvy, presentation skills, conflict management and time management.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Extra curriculum activities
International Model European Union "IMEU” 2003
Head of delegation representing Russian Federation in the council of the European Dialogue. Discussing the topic of nuclear safety in Europe
Model United Nations "MUN” 2002
United Nations Industrial Development Organization "UNIDO"
Head of delegation representing United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Discussing the topic of sustainable industrial development