Location (Residence): gurgaon, India Citizenship:India
English United States, Marathi Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Chemical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: India, Gurgaon Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am looking for a global opportunity to explore the world of PDS. The current experience at Bechtel India as a PDS administrator has helped me gain enough knowledge to independently handle the PDS activity of a Offshore and refinery projects (OGD-III & Motiva CEP) right from initial setup, trouble shooting, interdepartmental co-ordination, , model reviews to isometric issues.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Organization: Bechtel India Pvt.Ltd
• Designation : PDS Administrator
• Duration: Dec 05 to till date
Administration of PDS and coordination of daily activities such as:
• Project creation from OGD3 And AGD2 seed project At Blackstone(Chennai)
• Creation of design area, models
• Maintaining RDB, resolving RDB log problem, periodical RDB conflict report
• Interference Scheduling, report generation and maintaining the report.
• Trouble shooting Isometric extraction problems, other modeling problems
• Preparing design review sessions
Training and support to PDS users
• Organization: Reliance Engineering Associates Pvt. Ltd, Jamanagar,Gujrat
• Designation: PDS Administrator
• Duration From Nov' 04 to Nov 05
Administration of PDS and coordination of daily activities such as
• Server management, PDS access control, WinNT access control
• Installation of PDS and other products on server and client machines
• Creation of New PDS projects, configuring the PDS projects.
• Backup and Retrieval
• Trouble shooting Isometric extraction problems, PDS problems, RDB problems
• Training and support to PDS users.
• Training and support to FrameWorks users.
• Administration of DRV
Organization : Envirocare Pvt.Ltd
Designation : Project Engineer
Period : From July'03 to Oct '04.
• Common Effluent Treatment Plant , Roha
• Upgradation Of Effluent Treatment Plant, Pancentury- Malaysia
• Six Months industrial training at Indian Dyestuff Industries Ltd. Shahad .
• Six Months industrial training at Hindustan Organic Chemicals Ltd , Rasayani.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Degree: Bachelor of Engineering
• Discipline: Chemical(2003)
• Institute: Maharastra Academy College of Engineering, Pune, Maharastra
• Other : Certificate course in Piping Engineering from Suvidya Institute of Technology
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Operating system: WinNT Server, Win2000 Server
• Database: Oracle, MS Access.
• Intergraph Packages: PDS (6.3, 7.2, 7.3), Smart Plant Review, Design Review.
• Bentley Package: Micro Station SE / J
• Other Packages: MS-Office, Visual Basics 6.0, AutoCAD 2004,Oracle
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Other Packages: MS-Office, Visual Basics 6.0, AutoCAD 2004,Oracle
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Recognition for Outstanding Contribution in CADD Support for ONSHORE GAS DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (OGD III)