Location (Residence): Tehran, Iran, Islamic Rep. of Citizenship:Iran, Islamic Rep. of
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electrical(Control) Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: Iran, Tehran Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am looking for a new and challenging job in Automation and Control.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Supervisory on I&C Engineering of NAR Gas Compressor Station as an EPC Project including DCS,ESD,F&G and Other Packages.
• Taking Part in Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) of Compressor Packages Unit Control Systems for NAR Gas Compressor Stations by Siemens Company in the England.
• Supervisory on Design and Integration of ESD & F&G Systems of ABOOZAR Offshore Oil and Gas Platform with MOOR PLC and CROWCON Gas Cards.
• Taking Part in Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) of ESD & F&G Systems of ABOOZAR Offshore Oil and Gas Platform by YOKOGAWA Company in Holand.
• I&C Project Lead of Cylinder Head Machining Line (250,000 Pieces per Year) Including Different Types of CNC Machines and Ancillary Machines in IKCO. Motor Project (Main Contractor: COMAU Company from France)
• Taking Part in Pre-acceptance Period for CNC Machines of KRAUSE-MAUSER Company from Germany for IKCO. Machining Line (Above Mentioned Project).
• Taking Part in Project Book Preparation for Machining Lines of IKCO. In SIEMENS (In Germany for a Duration of one week)
• I&C Project Lead of Cylinder Block Machining Line (50,000 Pieces per Year) Including Different Types of CNC Machines and Ancillary Machines in IKCO. Motor Project (Main Contractor: KRAUSE-MOUSER Company from Germany)
• I&C Project Lead and Hardware and Software Design, BOM Preparation and Order for Purchasing, Supervision to subcontractor Activities of Roof Gluing Machine including Loading and Unloading Stations, Glue spray station (X-Y Robotic Reciprocator from German MAX Company, Drying Furnace and Chain Conveyor In IKCO.
• Preparing of Tender Documents for Electrical Installation of Various Conveyors of IKCO. Trim4-Shop
• Training of End User Personnel (operation and maintenance) in IKCO. Trim4-Shop for Hardware and Software (S7-Siemens) of Various Conveyors Control System.
• Taking Part in Commissioning of Glazing Robotic Station and EMS, P&F Conveyors and Profibus, FDL networks in IKCO. Trim4-Shop.
• Commissioning of Control System (S7-300 & S7-400 and MM440 Inverters of SIEMENS) of Friction and PRB Conveyors in IKCO. Trim4-Shop
• Supervision of Hardware and Software Design of Control and Monitoring Systems by FATA Group Company in IKCO. Trim4 -Shop for Friction, EMS, P&F, PRB, … Conveyors
• Hardware Design ( EPLAN for Panel Drawings and Autocad for Layouts)and Supervision of Software Design, Installation and Commissioning of Engine-Subline and Final-line Slat Conveyors Control System (S7-300 & MM440 SIEMENS Inverters) of Iran Khodro Company(IKCO.) P206 and Samand Final Assembly Line-trim4 (The Biggest Trim Shop In the Middle-East)
• Training of End User Personnel in MONTAZER-GHAEM CCPP Advanced TELEPERM-XP Courses.
• Training of End User Personnel in SHAZAND-ARAK Thermal Power Plant Advanced TELEPERM-XP Courses.
• Commissioning of Steam Turbine Control System with SIMADYN-D and TELEPERM-XP in GILAN CCPP.
• Maintenance and Repair of Gas Turbine Governor and Control System with ISKAMATIC-A and TELEPERM-ME in GILAN CCPP.
• Commissioning of Steam Turbine Control System with SIMADYN-D and TELEPERM-XP in MONTAZER GHAEM CCPP.
• Engineering and Software Designing of Control And Monitoring System (TELEPERM-XP DCS) of the MONTAZER GHAEM CCPP, First Unit in Pardis-Karadj.
• Commissioning of Control and Monitoring System (TELEPERM-XP DCS) of the MONTAZER GHAEM CCPP, First Unit in Pardis-Karadj.
• Maintenance and Repair of Electrical Facilities of Caserne of Army in Tehran
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.S. in Electrical Engineering(Control) from Sharif University of Technology (Tehran, 1993)
Passed Training Courses:
• Simatic S7-Programming Course by Siemens Co. in Germany (One Week)
• Siemens Inverters configuration and operation course in Germany (2 Days)
• Proface Touch Panel Programming and Operation Course in France (2 Days)
• Sinumerik 840D Configuration and Programming by Siemens Co. in Germany (Two Weeks)
• Hardware and Software Design of Urane CNC machines by COMAU Co. in France (Two Weeks)
• Thermal Power Plants Philosophy and Operation Course from Khorasan Power Plant (240 Hours in Gilan)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Office and I&C related softwares
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
English Language: IELT(GT): Overal Band Score of 6
Turkisk Language Ability: Excellent in Conversation
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]